MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Delicious. Don't do what I did and try mixing it with milk, it WILL be terrible. Just use water. Trust the instructions on the packaging. I used this brand when I got "Covid Blues" and couldn't eat solid food for three months. The strawberry is awesome, the chocolate is delicious, and the vanilla is straight-up delectable.

It has a really nice flavour, tastes great and is quite filling. It curbed my hunger but I do eat a lot of veggies and fruits throughout the day that have a lot of fiber, are filling and low calorie. I use a coffee blender to mix the powder properly, it's just easier for me. I do wish the packaging was smaller because with the quantity that comes in it, it doesn't have to be that big. On its own, I'm not sure if it would be filling for more than 2 hours. In terms of ingredients, it does have a lot more sugar than I'd expect for a meal replacement, which can be problematic for certain diets.

29859704-146c-4670-bfad-02a312f73924
43df85f5-2c07-44a5-8781-d9562667f416
07e26225-334b-45e0-bab1-dc2761330246
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great taste! Great value for money. I have been using this product for a couple of months and it decreases my sugar cravings. After the first 3 days, I felt an overall decrease in hunger as well. I like the package; it is easy to grasp. I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I got the strawberry and it tastes pretty good! Some reviews mentioned not mixing it with milk, but honestly I loved it with milk. Also good with almond milk and very good mixed with bananas. I drink this as a meal replacement for lunch most days and it's helped me with weight loss and I don't feel hungry or tired on those days. (Just FYI, it does have 15g of sugar, so if you're looking for a 0 g sugar shake this is not it)

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I bought both the flavor of Bavarian Chocolate and Strawberry Cream. Was interested to try on the strawberry cream and I imagined it taste like some strawberry milkshake. I have lactose intolerance so I mix it with only plain water. The shake does taste quite artificial, not sure will it be better to mix with milk.

2da0918a-6ca5-448f-a535-2e064604b464
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Delicious. Just add water. It has a really nice flavour, tastes great and is quite filling. Meal Replacement ingredients Fructose, soy protein isolate, dibasic calcium phosphate, maltodextrin, strawberry flavor, sunflower oil powder, beet root powder, vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, sodium chloride, guar gum, xanthan gum, potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, fructooligosaccharides, dextrose, ascorbic acid, ferrous sulfate, zinc citrate, sodium selenate, biotin, D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, copper citrate, niacinamide, vitamin A retinyl palmitate, calcium pantothenate, manganese citrate, beta carotene, potassium iodide, folic acid, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, and cyanocobalamin. Allergen Statement: Contains ingredient derived from soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, eggs, wheat. Naturade Total Soy contains no dairy or animal derivatives, is suitable for vegetarians, and contains no aspartame, no artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives, no msg, no lactose, yeast free, gluten free, no egg.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Been taking this for breakfast for a few weeks now. It's tasty-- reminds me of strawberry-flavored Nesquick. Holds off my hunger pangs til lunch time.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Naturade soy meal replacement series are tasty, tried both the chocolate and strawberry flavors and love them both. Quite filling, I usually consume in the evening as my “dinner”

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I couldn't figure out how to use it probably the servings was weird for me and the drink stayed powdery but the taste was good

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

If this is anything like the chocolate and vanilla, I have to give it a 5:star..first time purchased but I love the chocolate and vanilla…lost m8 kgs..slowly but for me that’s good..