MD

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Everyone needs this.

Ever since I started supplementing with quercetin, I am not as sick when I am sick. And by not as sick I mean a usual winter flu that could last up to a week now lasts a day, and with almost no effects on the body. It's a quality product, and based on my own experience, it's worth getting for anyone - including healthy people.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Natrol has been a reputable company for many years and is still going strong! It costs a bit more than some brands but it's always high quality. I take this for joint inflammation together with bromelain. It's also a great antioxidant and immunity and can also be good for workout recovery because it reduces inflammation all over, not just in your joints. Been taking the quercetin and bromelain combo for years and I swear by it. I've even had it work for skin inflammation. I wish Natrol would consider switching to non-plastic packaging that is more eco-friendly but apart from that, they've always had great products!

good quality natural ingredients and they add vitamin c with in order to make it easy for u body to assimilation, size is not enough for I month if u will take 2 dose per day, you can use to as antioxidants immunity system quercetin good also for people they have sinuses it will help u body to reduce inflammation . no taste

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I haven't tried this product yet but I bought it because I have heard a lot about the health benefits of this product. it helps when you have a cold or a flu or any other respiratory disease. it's strength your immune system. better consult a professional before using this.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

It has a really "fruity" smell which I like very much! I take it when I feel under the weather with sinus flu for the day and it works like magic cause it has anti-viral properties and also combined with Vitamin C, it is a powerhouse for a speedy recovery

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a high quality, 3rd party tested supplement. I didn't realize how little quercetin it has in it though before I bought it. I take it for immunity, inflammation, and allergic symptoms. It works really well for the 1st two things at this dose, but I need a higher dose for the allergy symptom control. I would just take more capsules but there is quite a lot of vitamin C in these so I can't take too many without ill effect. It's a good supplement with good ingredients for many people though.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

really good quality quercetin. love that it comes with vitamin c and bioflavonoids for increased bioavailability. Best taken with fat like butter or milk for better absorption. I take this along with N acetyl cystein, vitamin d3 5000iu and zinc for immune system benefits

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great way to get all the basics for immune system help. I can take this with even a small snack and not get upset stomach.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Tried this for my hives, not much help about it, but it is very healthy product on it's own, still happy to use it.