MD

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Milk thistle has traditionally been used to help with liver and gallbladder disorders, promote breast milk production, nd even protect the liver from snake bites, alcohol and other environmental poisons. Also has antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. 1 capsule for prophylactic and 2-3 if any problems/symptoms started. I alternate it with artichoke and dandelion root every 2 weeks.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good. The ingredient and the quality of this milk thistle supplement is very good. The size of the capsule is okay, it is still okay for me to swallow. There are benefits and improvements and good effects since I took this. The taste ? Do not taste it.. you got to swallow it

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

My husband was working in an job where he was exposed to a very high content of lead. He became very ill. I began giving him Milk Thistle and in a few weeks the doctor said he was back to normal. the range was so high it could have killed him. It's a great liver cleanse & I take about 2 per week to be regular.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Definitely a boost. I have liver issues and since taking milk thistle the last couple of years my liver function has improved drastically (obviously with a good diet and minimal alcohol). This has helped in that recovery and overall gut health.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Easy to swallow and really seemed to help. My last blood test 6 months ago showed an elevated liver profile. I started using this product as directed my blood test this month came back normal! Each person is different but I really think this worked for me. I will continue to use it!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I have mild liver issues caused mainly by hormones and severe mono. I know I need to be careful when I start to get itchy all over from the inside out. This supplement taken daily allows me to mostly live and eat normally. Occasionally I need to also detox with my diet, but this mostly keeps things at bay. Great price and great natural product. Because liver issues and hormones also contribute to my migraines, taking 2 capsules daily helps with those as well. Only heads up re: ALL natural liver supplements: Take them with food and plenty of water because they do contribute to my reflux.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This was for my dad who drinks a lot. He likes to have a beer or two with his meal so I thought this would be helpful.