MD

Liigaa
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

No more sleepless nights for me! Usually I Take this melatonin when im having troubles to fall asleep and after some time it really helps. Chewable tablets are tasty and easy to take without water. I keep them on my night stand, so I can eat one any time and dont have to go somewhere. Love these!

21ce1291-d1d4-4369-b426-fb9d639c51f7
Sayac
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I used to purchase the regular 3mg version but it was out of stock so I turned to this one. The texture of this tablet is exactly like ラムネ菓子. If you have tried that japanese candy before, you'd know what I am talking about. It dissolves in your mouth immediately and you don't even need to chew it, so it's a much better alternative to those who have trouble swallowing solid tablets. After 2 weeks of consumption, I can say this fast dissolve version works just as good as the regular one does. My boyfriend takes 1 tablet daily, and he takes it with a little bit of water for better digestion and absorption, it works better that way. Also it does work faster than the regular version, only takes about 10 minutes to kick in. The flavor is also pretty good, it tastes natural and just like real strawberry. If you check the ingredient list carefully you'll see they use natural flavor which is awesome!

18f562e6-4aa4-4f32-9379-b5dccde11b8c
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Pills are fairly small in size and easy to chew. I love that they dissolve straight away and the strawberry flavour tastes so yummy. You only need one dose to get you to sleep which is convenient as a bottle of 90 pills lasts you 3 months. The quality of sleep I get is a real benefit to my day.

c28a3a8e-1826-47ca-bfba-790351717cbd
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I bought the Natrol brand, 3mg chewable melatonin tablets (90). The product is great, I've been using it for a couple of years now. It's been an absolute game changer for us. My son (ASD/severe ADHD) takes half a tablet and gets a beautiful night's sleep now, after years of having trouble falling asleep and waking every 30-60 minutes. My daughter, who also has ASD and ADHD, takes a full tablet and sleeps so well. She used to lay awake for hours after bedtime, every night. Now she's out within 15 mins of her head hitting the pillow. The product was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend.

9a22540e-fb18-4362-a659-8fd111b0cdf5
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

We have purchased the 3mg fast dissolve Melatonin numerous times and have always been happy with the fast delivery times and how well packaged they arrive. The product itself is also very good quality. Great tasting and definitely works well for multiple members of the family. We find the 3mg size perfect as it works well but it is also easy to take 2 tablets if someone needs a higher dose. Would definitely recommend.

72a420da-739a-4c4e-91d5-05c5c21b7b31
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

excellent on fast delivery. this is for a friend will write more when she response. Sleep Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer 100% Drug-Free Natural Flavor Vegetarian Dietary Supplement Natrol Melatonin 3 mg Fast Dissolve: Helps establish normal sleep patterns. Fast Dissolve form—take anytime, anywhere; no water needed. 100% Drug-free and non-habit forming. Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness.

af074645-8d8a-48f1-8ac4-f48e9b52afbc
Posted on May 27, 2022

Love Natrol supplements quality in general, were never dissapointed. This melatonin is best to be taken 30-40 minutes before bedtime. I'm not used to experiment with the dosage and take melatonin as it is written - 1 tablet. Most often it turns out to fall asleep and sleep very calmly for 7 hours. In the morning, the state of health is normal, without anxiety, excessive lethargy or aggression. The taste of the tablets is strawberry, sweet and sour and quite pleasant like all other strawberries from Natrol.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Here in Australia, pharmacies will charge you $30 for 20 tablets that taste like clay which is ridiculous whereas I can get 90 tablets for $10 here. I've been ordering this from iHerb for nearly 4 years now and this supplement has saved my life (and my wallet). Works fantastic and the strawberry tastes a lot better than clay lol.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I never liked to take melatonin n the past, because after trying a few brands, they all gave me nightmares. Odd I know, but I seemed to not tolerate melatonin. I bought this for my young adult son, and I decided to try it on myself first. It tastes great, dissolved quickly and kicked in within half hour, maybe less. I have used it several times now and not once have I had a nightmare. I sleep soundly and wake up feeling refreshed, never groggy. We feel good about recommending Natrol Melatonin.