MD

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Excellent! Natrol Melatonin Extra Strength 5 mg

I take both a 10 mg and a 5 mg Natrol Melatonin supplement each night before bedtime. I originally used Natrol's Melatonin Extra Strength 5 mg supplement to maintain my circadian rhythm to promote 7 hours of restful sleep each night. That's a most beneficial use, but my natural health doctor has since informed me that melatonin has several other essential purposes. For example, it is a vital component to one's immune system. A second must have reason for my using this product. Thirdly, my natural health doctor also informs that melatonin is critically involved in leptin synthesis within the fat cell. Leptin directly inhibits hunger and stimulates satiety. A terrific high quality product that I highly recommend.

3db648d7-b913-4446-b882-e453cafbc696
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This quality product has been such a benefit to my sleeping patterns and has made such a change in my life. The ingredients are totally safe and non habit forming, and there is no horrible taste. The size of the tablet is so easy to swallow and the dosage is only one a night. I recommend these to anyone who has trouble getting to sleep and more importantly, staying asleep. Thank you iHerb for this fantastic product.

3bf6ce55-1a52-4021-8257-d4efe0672fb4
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This works for me. It does seem to help me go BACK to sleep after I get up. I was using a PURE Melatonin 5 mg, that had some ingredient in it , but it cost almost 3x as much as this Natrol 5 mg. I recommend Melatonin for everyone to at least try, if you are having hard time sleeping you will benefit with this product. As we age, our bodies make less of it. For some, 3.mg is sufficient. Good product. Great quality.

bae9dbed-ba27-4e79-b317-cd962d5da9e0
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

quality ingredient. pill size isn't important as the tablets are flavored and chewable. dosage is good i get a small benefit with one tablet and really have a deep nights sleep with two but waking up is a bit harder than usual when i take two. i also like the taste of the strawberry ones best.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Excellent product because it is slow-release - many other brands just hit you with the melatonin all at once, whereas this releases it progressively throughout the night giving you consistent good quality sleep. I do NOT recommend starting at 5MG as this will usually be too strong and interfere with sleep. TRY the 1MG version from Natrol FIRST and then increase by a MG or two each week until you can tolerate 5MGs. Otherwise you may try this and think it doesn't work, when in fact it's a dose problem. Less is often more.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I honestly swear by these. I've tried so many different brands over the years and these ones have always without a doubt helped me. I've used them as well for my dogs anexity and they have worked wonders for them as well! Will always go to natrol in the future!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I had trouble sleeping for long, this helped enormous. Very good dosage, does not make you tired next day. Main benefit is healthy sleep and energy next day. High quality thanks to natural ingredients. Size is perfect, lasts long. Better to take 3-4 hours before going to bed, I am taking right after dinner and then naturally fall asleep.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The quality of this product is great! It helps me sleep faster than usual. Preferable dosage: take 1 pill 20 minutes before bedtime and it makes you sleep like a child. Avoid caffeine at night or it wouldn't do any effect. It doesn't smell or taste like anything.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This supplement works! Its ingredient is melatonin in pills. I bought the highest dose and in fact only half of the pill works for me. The size of pills is quite large but easy to swallow. It helps to rest all night so I think the quality is good. I believe it is a healthier solution than sleeping pills prescribed by doctor.