MD

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

it was a special offer, so I decided to go for it, because normally I buy a larger size of a package . Any immunity boosters from this site work brilliantly I must admit. This one proves with and energy improvement as immunity benefits. Thank you iherb for bringing high quality supplements to the market.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I have been taking this supplement for many years, when the packaging was different. This supplement is awesome. In one pill, you get the main immune fighting vitamins and minerals in an easy to swallow pill. When I first took this pill, I was at the beginning stages of a cold. I notice in a few days, I felt better. I didn't take any other cold medication, just the Immune Boost. I have been taking them daily ever since.I haven't had a cold of any kind since I discovered these pills. If you want to give your body more protection on the inside, I absolutely recommend you try Natrol Immune Boost.

Posted on Nov 4, 2020

I am on a calorie restricted diet that sometimes makes me feel weak. Not so on these. Haven't been sick in nearly a year! I completely love this product.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

great product and price. Came very quickly.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great immune booster, I’ve noticed the difference

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

It's hard to evaluate these, because who knows if they actually did anything to my immune system 🤷‍♀️ but I was taking these after a virus and it helped psychologically at least 😁

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

i love it really its usfull i will buy another one once its done

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Ease of ordering and prompt delivery. I arrived just as noted.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

On time, good packing, aplication/web page very user friendly