MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 18, 2022
Great!

This product is beneficial for those who are not yet ready to use other feminine products such as menstrual cups. These tampons are comfortable to use and the applicator is convenient. It is made from organic cotton and I even forget that I'm wearing it. It feels smooth and easy to use and it has no harsh scent. This is a high quality product that I will keep on using as part of my feminine hygiene routine.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Excellent product, works perfect without any dangerous materials or harmful chemicals making it the only type of product we should be using for ourselves—safe and natural—as well as the only types of products we should be using for the planet and wildlife—clean, sustainable, biodegradable. Grateful for this company for making such a product line AND being the absolute top of the line for its purpose. Women do not need toxic, unnatural products to feel comfortable and take care of themselves more than efficiently. This company proves that. And their stuff is MUCH more comfortable and absorbent than commercial brands. It’s crazy.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Im switching to organic sanitary goods for my body. This tampons with cardboard applicators works well, much easier to use than non applicator tampons, this is quite close to the one I used to use in Japan. Great product, I will definitely buy it again.

79fb3af2-9a81-43ee-a5fc-656550059a72
4f4769f5-4eca-4ed0-b261-f50e9000ec67
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

it is a chemical-free product with super tampons. It has no scent and a nice packaging design. Easy to put it without struggles. I am glad iHerb has this brand so I will buy it again as I mentioned in the previous review.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very very good quality, works just as good as big commercial tampon brands. The eco & organic features make me a repeated customer. Super does cover my heavy days and I use regular on lighter days

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
2,739

Good. The quality is super. The packaging is good, it came quickly. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Been using their products for a year and very satisfied I do feel like the tampons are not as absorbent like the not organic ones

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!