MD

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jun 10, 2022
מצוין!

These are truly amazing pills! My husband has been suffering for a long time of restless legs and these really seem to work! He sleeps much better and says his legs don't bother him as they used to. Thank you everyone for your comments, it really helps to read your reviews!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Bought this for my mother , who is 83 and has battled RL off and on for many years. She has tried everything from home remedies to prescription meds. This product seems to have helped her the best thus far....she has been taking this for a few days and has very little to know symptoms. A true blessing...not sure how long she can take. I am assuming it is all natural? based on the website...

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This is the one remedy I've found for restless legs that really works! I may need to take two or three doses in the evening at about 20 minute intervals, but it gets the job done. I also have found it helpful when sitting a long time at academic lectures. I hope they never stop making it, because I don't know what I'd do without it!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have suffered from restless legs for many years and it is such a relief to find something that really works to ease these symptoms when needed and able to get to sleep. this is a continued repeat purchase

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My legs twich at night, which keeps me from falling asleep. These homeopathic chewable tablets help a great deal. Big improvment! I still have an occasional "bad" night with twitches, but taking one of these small, not unpleasant tasting tablets before bed helps me get better, twitch-free sleep!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I get this for my husband He takes it nightly before bed and sometimes when travelling by air. He tried several other homeopathic remedies and supplements. This was the only one that worked to relieve his twitching legs.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This product really makes a difference for me. I get many more nights of a full sleep after taking this just before bedtime. The delivery was very swift.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Been a RLS sufferer for 12 years, and the past year I have been experiencing it nightly. Because I breastfeed, theres nothing that can be prescribed to me. Bought these as a desperate last resort and amazingly, they actually work!! Im so surprised! They are chewable, and the taste isnt bad either! Going to continue taking these

have been used and very well helps with restless legs and leg cramps at night

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I use these every night While I watch TV.And I also take one every night before going to bed.