MD

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It was a life saver for my husband. Normally he doesn't have any problems but with long and complicated renovation at next door`s he started feeling funny. It is recommended to take 2 several times a day, so the stuff, being homeopathy, is quite mild to try at any age. It was almost immediate improvement!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I was suffering from mold symptoms and being very reactive to a new place I'd moved into. I didn't know it had mold spores once it started to get cold. I started to get relief almost immediately and within 2 days could hardly smell mold and had no reaction. Im so grateful because it has been a problem for years and now I have a remedy that I can take when needed.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I've been using this for years and still love it. It really works for me. I can't take antihistamines and these seem to work just as well without side effects.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

High quality product with safe ingredients. This was one of many natural allergy products I tried and it was one that didn't make the cut. I struggle with constant post nasal drip and I've been trying to figure out what exactly I'm allergic to (since doctors couldn't figure it out). I thought I'd try the indoor allergy medicine to see if it would make a difference, and it didn't. I think it's a great product just wasn't the right one for the allergy symptoms I was having. If you struggle with indoor allergies definitely give it a try! Everyone is different!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

good ingredients to calm allergy reactions, plus great combination of house/indoor allergens to build tolerance. great, convenient format, easy to have on hand, & use

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I’ve got quite bad skin allergic reaction and I think it’s a good enough substitute when you don’t have the medicine from the doctor.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

It can relief allergic rhinitis if one is not highly allergic to any of the allergens in this formulation, but it also makes symptoms worse if one is too allergic to any of the allergens comprised. Now, the ingredients newly include croscarmellose sodium. I am not sure whether it is a good ingredient.

67194425-33a3-4239-aba7-c00811789766
Posted on Sep 14, 2020

After receiving it 3 days ago, I started taking it as instructed & it works for my indoor allergies. All symptoms reduced! Will keep taking it & hope that my body won't build up tolerance on it. ( I'm allergic to dust, cat hair & etc. It's quite serious that I sneeze a lot which sometimes causes nosebleed )

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I was suffering very badly from dust allegies and dustmites, this is the only thing that has helped me.