MD

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
Very Yum!

I was a little hesitant, but it was on special, and it turned out really great. Not too sweet, subtly sweet and spice. Even my non GF friends like it. You could try adding things like carrot. Only better thing I guess is if it was organic. Now going to try the pancakes! Definitely enough for 2 cakes. Bon appeitit.!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

As soon as I saw these I had to try them! It sounded like a perfect fall dessert! I followed the directions and baked cupcakes using 1/2 of the mix with 2 eggs, 1/3 oil, and 6 TBSP water. I have a big muffin tin so I was able to make 7 large cupcakes at 180 C in about 23 minutes. I think the directions were pretty accurate and that it would only take 15-20 minutes for normal-sized cupcakes. Wow, the flavor is so good! It's warm and spicy and also sweet and moist! The tops had a nice shiny surface and crust! They taste sweet enough even without frosting! I want to try the carrot cake variation as well but they are so good as is. One thing I have noticed with gluten free mix is that when it uses rice flour the texture will change after a day or two so I recommend only baking what you can consume within that day...think of how mochi is made out of rice...the texture will become kind of tough and sticky instead of light and fluffy if you don't eat it right away. That is why I only baked half of the mix and I appreciate that the recipe was easy to halve. I will definitely buy again!

bcb43017-e147-428a-8420-87fce04a5d76
Posted on May 19, 2022

Not easy to find spice cake mix where I live so I am happy to see it on iherb and can’t wait to try this out!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This Spice Cake Mix makes an extremely delicious and easy to prepare cake. It can be used to make 2-3 regular sized cakes or 1 very large cake. Includes only top quality 100% natural and 100% vegan ingredients. Certified Kosher. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is really delicious and it actually makes two cakes. Sometimes I love to add some mashed bananas with it for a quick banana bread!!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It's a cake mix so i expected it to be sweet, but a little too much for my now Japanese pallette. My kids love it though. I am buying more because it is heavy and filling. The size is more than the usual sizes of popular brands.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Excellent quality mix of ingredients for the 2 (two!) cases. Easy to use, very tasty without any chocolate of topping. I recommend do try.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I didn't realize when I ordered this that it comes with enough to make 2 cakes! I thought it was a bit pricy, but knowing that it's 2 it seems worth the splurge. I haven't had a chance to bake it yet, but I love how it clearly labels that it doesn't contain most allergens. As a celiac who doesn't tolerate certain other allergens well, it's really nice to eat stress free! Will try to remember to update this review once I actually bake it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good taste, good value size for the price! Why discontinue the item?