MD
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I love when products are organic and made from whole grains, contain no questionable additives and it's imperative that my diet is low in sodium.......Two crackers contain 2 grams of fiber which is great...and Nairn's is a great company I trust. I love their cookies. My only negative (and I remedied this by using jam) was that I felt these were just a little bit too dry...and chewing and chewing made them feel gummy in my mouth...But I liked the flavor and everything else about them.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great ingredients, great taste. First had these on a trip to the UK when I was dealing with limited food choices (due to multiple allergies and intolerances). These were EVERYWHERE and became my go-to snack the whole trip! Was thrilled to see they’re available online. Keep in mind: these are for people who like hearty, oaty flavors. A traditional recipe for the win!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

As a person who constantly consumes oatmeals for breakfast, this product is actually just like a dehydrated version of oatmeal with no added milk and sugar. It is a bit denser than I expected but you can taste the true flavours of oats. The fibres are a bit chewer and not suitable for older people though.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Let's face it! These aren't as tasty as the Nairn's oat crackers with stem ginger or mixed fruit. But with nut butter spread on top and some berries pressed into the nut butter, they become very tasty! And I know they're good for me on my allergy diet.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The quality and the ingredients are very good as well as the size of the package and the deal it was. Affordable snack. The taste was not quite what I was looking for. I like cakes that are not too sweet but this one is bland. I will use it for the health purposes but try a different type next time.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I personally enjoy these crackers at breakfast and as a healthy snack with a piece of avocado on top. Good quality. Very satisfying, particularly when the crackers are very fresh -which is not always the case, being that they come from afar (Scotland). Anyway, this is a good quality product, made with organic oats and added oat bran.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

High quality ingredients. The taste is so delicious so you must be careful with the position as it might spike your blood sugar if you exceed the recommended amount .

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

We bought these to have a gluten free, organic snack for my daughter. She is very picky and liked the taste. I love organic ingredients. I'm tired of junk.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Beautifully packaged and promptly posted. I dip them into my chai for breakfast. Organic gmo free ✅ and parcels of 6 biscuits so the rest of the box stays fresh ✅