Page 1 - Reviews - Muscletech, Alpha Test, 120 Capsules - iHerb
MD

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

After 2 weeks, I do feeling different than before like getting strength or stronger and it really does push me harder workout. Also, in bed, it's A Plus!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Muscletech is one of my favorite brand, the quality, benefits , taste and ingredient also dosage sizes are great. I haven’t use it yet but will do soon I’m so excited.

Posted on May 8, 2022

It’s a shame that with such a big bottle it only contains 30 capsules. They should use a smaller bottle or contain 3 -6 months in 1 bottle for the sake of the plastic they use to make the bottle,

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My brother has used it and feels good; will continue to support. This brand is quite good quality, I trust it and will continue to buy it next time...

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Bought this for my husband and he loves it, after trying many on the market he has decided this one is the best and will buy again in the future.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Nice! Works well. I have used for 1 month now. I am 50s already bur this gives me more energy. I can fully join 60minutes HIIT session after taking this. Definitely I gonna try second bottle.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Great product for the benefit and the ingredients seem to hit the spot, I can smell the fenugreek when I open the bottle, and also it comes with an authentication sticker to ensure the quality of the product. The pill size is small so it's good.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I am uncertain about this product. Whilst the quality and ingredients of MuscleTech are high and well known in the industry I am worried that the benefits are not inline with the bold claims on the bottle. Tablets are normal size and the dosage is 4 tables total per day. No taste as they are capsules.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

dosage and quality are good , alternating took this woth tribulus during my workout day. ingredient is good

e2ee7218-365b-4706-8e3d-c5a1bd9843ab
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

this product helps me with my workout. more energy and focus