MD

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Great Alternative to Amazon, Can’t find this Flavour & Price Elsewhere

We love this product and can’t seem to find it elsewhere. Great value for 4lbs, and specifically we love the flavour, and no chalky taste just delicious no matter what fruit you put in it. It arrived a week before the estimated delivery time which was a wonderful bonus. This isn’t my first purchase online with iHerb and won’t be my last, nice to have an alternative to Amazon!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

While the ingredients inside this product are many and varied - the quality of those ingredients is not quite up to standard. Some of them seem worth trying but others will not benefit your body as much as they could have if they had a greater nutritional value to you. It's more than acceptable given the price and most people will find it good enough but importantly, don't expect too much out of it and you should be fine with your purchase. Packaging is nondescript but respectable.

MP Combat is a very good product, taste, quality, and ingredients are amazing. why have these products not been available for such a long time?

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

great brand etc. all good quality. nice taste. nice . not bad. enjoyed it. size dosage benefit taste and ingredients and quality all good. it works well and did what was expected.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

While this product does have a few fillers in it's ingredient list - it's composition including L glutamine and more so the quality is not quite there, it has good bang for your buck due to the size and it does taste great. Packaging is standard.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I personally like combat but the flavors is the most amazing part and I recommend any one who trains regularly to choose this protein powder I got alot of results from it!

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

En: This is really good stuff! I bought the White Chocolate and it is delicious! The powder itself is very light and fine, and it blends very easily. It does not leave the chalky after taste that some powders do. It does seem to keep me full longer than the other powders I have tried. I have tried Pure Protein, Delight, Premier Protein, Natures Bounty, EAS and a couple more. This one I would say is at the top of my list, and I would definitely recommend trying it out. Ru: Это действительно хороший материал! Я купил Белый шоколад, и он восхитительный! Сам по себе порошок очень легкий и мелкий, и он очень легко смешивается. Он не оставляет мелового привкуса, как некоторые порошки. Кажется, он сохраняет чувство сытости дольше, чем другие порошки, которые я пробовал. Я пробовал Pure Protein, Delight, Premier Protein, Natures Bounty, EAS и еще несколько. Я бы сказал, что этот находится в верхней части моего списка, и я определенно рекомендую его попробовать.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was afraid it would be too sweet, but was just fine, nice taste, I like Combat.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I tried different kinds of zinc but this is best one good quality and ingredient and tast