MD

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have never regretted buying this quality product. It tastes great, the ingredients and composition of this whey protein powder is just what I was looking for since it's Cholesterol-Free. I believe the package size is fine, however, it could be a bit smaller with the same amount of protein powder. This is my 4th order!

First time trying, it was sealed which is good but it had many lumps (which isn’t a good sign it’s a sign of moisture). Taste is kinda bland with very very little goaty flavor and aftertaste. It mixed better with a shaker rather than in a cup (you still got to shake it for a some time for it to mix) , and doesn’t irritate my stomach. Overall it’s not bad, even tho I was expecting more for the price.

c77f9cf6-bb0e-4f87-b148-e131e3dfc5ab
253eaf8a-9429-4749-b33e-615a1f14fad9
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Had been using a well known whey isolate for 20 years or so and recently noticed that it was not settling well with me so I decided to try Mt . Capra, Clean Whey Protein, unsweetened and I was extremely satisfied at how agreeable it was to digest right after my workout. I had premixed it in water and was able to pleasantly chug it down. Now I’m looking forward to using this brand for the next 20 years or so.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been using this product for over a year and i haven't found a protein powder quite comparable in terms of quality/taste in either the cow or goat whey. The ingredients are minimally process, it is easy to digest and tastes great. The packaging is a kittle bulky for the amount in there but it isn't inconvenient.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great product background: love the fact that the family is caring for the land as well as the source animals. Clean, smooth and creamy. This product mixes well and has a very simple pleasing taste with no aftertaste or clumps. Quality of the product is easy to see: fine, silky and delicious. Easy to digest and provides all the protein required for my squash training. Size is perfect for the cost and arrived as advertised with quick shipping. I will definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this whey protein - surprisingly tastes good without any sweetener or flavours added to it. Dissolves quickly and easily in a shaker. Goat whey is easier to digest than cow whey and better quality, so it goes down easy. A great way to hit your protein needs on days where you might not be cooking meat, etc. I only do 1 scoop, although it says 2 and it's still a decent serving of protein. Will last 2 months at 1 scoop a day. Ingredients are super clean as this brand is amazing for that.