MD

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Let's detox the liver!

I want to clear the Toxin vaccine that I have injected. I will only buy vitamins that are vegan. This is 1 in the set of vitamins that help clear vaccines out of the body. Nac600/1000 has been out of stock for a long time so I use this instead of nac.

c70051bc-e91b-4014-b406-d0ba94b06004
b212351c-2a98-46ff-9df8-e7b48a4b5e0e

I didn't take the whole jar yet, in the middle of my therapy now but what I can say is the feeling after taking it is really nice, and the smell unlike many other supplements is very mild and herbal. Will see how it affects the result ))

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This liver formula is great. Take it with food for the best result. Sometimes the alpha lipoic acid can mimic symptoms of acid reflux so taking it with food can lessen that effect.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

TEMSAMANI
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Cant be beat! Love this product - full spectrum liver support for some deep cleansing & detox. Good amount of each ingredient. Highly recommend for a daily all year round detox!

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Both my husband and I have been using Liver X for years and years. We have the occasional beer or glass of wine and our blood work comes back very good when we are tested every year. This particular brand was recommended by someone ( can't remember who) years ago and it has not failed us. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Good for the liver and only a couple pills to take at one time a day. I dislike having to take multiple pills daily. It’s too hard to remember to take the required amount daily like that

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

"All livers are evil and need to be punished!" Sounds fun, but our living environment provides enough stress to this vital organ even without any XS partying... Give it some care and show it some 💕 love. It pays back with the improved health and more. Liver X is more like an emergency Detox threatment. Don't overdo...

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great product to start the day for inner health and cleanse. Two tablets daily.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Absolutely swear by these!! Morning after a night of drinking...and no more hangovers!!!