MD

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I love th quality of the MRM brand, and I have been taking this Glucosamine & Chondroitin combination for many years along with the MRM MSM, which enhances it's effects for cartilage and and for connective tissue and joints. I really have found benefits from using this product. I really hope that iHerb will continue to carry this product, as it is getting hard to find it without the MSM which I prefer to take separately.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is an easy to swallow capsule that seems to help with the pain in my joints. I have an autoimmune disease and osteoarthritis which both cause joint pain. I do notice a difference in the pain increasing if I miss doses. Thus, the quality seems to be beneficial. I do like the dark packaging that protects the supplement from outside light.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I like any glucosamine tablets and can not say what the difference is. My advice that with the age just use them frequent enough to keep your joints and connective tissues healthy. They have no taste, package will last for a couple of months, as you have to take 3-4 every morning.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Each capsule has 500mg Glucosamine and 400mg Chondroitin which is is a good holding dose . Found it hard to find the 500mg in the capsule formulation and this one is very economical at this rate . I have been taking Glucosamine / Chondroitin for over a decade and find it really helps with arthritic pain . Although this may take a few months before you notice any real difference.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

We take these with MSM, which we also order from iHerb, because they work together to improve our joint health ~ which we really appreciate since we're in our sixties, and our joints have taken some wear and tear! Love the product freshness, the vegan capsules, and the packaging, which is recyclable and easy to open, too.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I tried several brands of glucosamine, some of the capsules were way too big and hard that I almost choked myself, but this one is just the perfect capsule size. Furthermore, the amount of glucosamine is sufficient that really helps my knees. I just wish the price could be even cheaper haha.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have troubles with intervertebral discs and cartilages, they are slowly declining. Among other recommendations, my doctor advised to take Glucosamine-Chondroitin with over 1200 units each per day, for 6 months, then take a break for 6 months, and then repeat again. I do it regularly for 3 years already, and must say that I do see the difference. Before taking GC, I had pain in my knees. After the first 4 months of taking GC, the pain disappeared and did not come back. Unfortunately, by the end of not-taking GC period, the pain sometimes returns, and then I start taking GC again. My doctor says, it is important to take GC for a long period of time, because the right amount of matter will not accumulate during just 1-2 months. I must admit, that taking GC is not the main recommendation from my doctor - exercising, staying active and drinking enough water are more important. I took other company's GC before, and I did not like those - I had strange feelings in my stomach after taking them. But this company's pills are good, I never had any stomach pain with them. Will return to them soon after my 6-months break.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Glucosamine + Chondroitin within 1 tablet added convenience for me. I like that it's cheap and comes in a package of 180 tablets. My Parents take it to relieve joint pain.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this product. I’ve been on it for years and I really believe it helps my joints. I think MRM Nutrition makes a pure product.