MD

Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Good

This is the micronised form of DHEA which means it will be absorbed and utilised by the body easier comparing with the normal form. The price is unbeatable. It would however be wise to check your DHEA level before taking it, coz it may bring adverse effect to your body if the DHEA level is too high. The DHEA level should be monitored by regular checking too after you start taking it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Excellent product lived up to expectations! Delivered ahead of schedule at the postmate. Convenient and reliable service when ordering. The product was well packaged, protected and arrived in exemplary form without any complaints. I plan to continue using iHerb in the future and recommend it to everyone. I made three orders for iHerb at the same time. All three orders arrived ahead of schedule in perfect safety! Отличный продукт оправдал ожидания! Доставлен досрочно в постамате.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

i order this product because od hair loss and menopause problems. I take it together with other iHerb products like Yam and Red clower and Now Hair vitamins. I see change in 2 months. I can offer this combination after age of 50.

74e6a7d9-8860-4bcb-9c63-0e2a998a376f
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

There is no taste to the gel casing. Small size capsule so it’s easy to take. I’m in my mid 30’s and notice the effects shortly after taking. I feel like I get more value out of this product than from purchasing the store brand pills from the big sports and wellness stores.

ssseagull
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a very important hormone but I don’t recommend but it without previous consultation. You never know how your body reacts. My husband is a psychiatrist and he always read new researches, and he knows about benefits which DHEA gives to our brain. But be smart and buy it only if you really need it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Top quality dhea with the ingredients being micronized dhea (very important). The size of the capsule is quite small, and has no taste, I take 75 ml dosage so I take this and the 25 mg bottle. This has a lot of benefit for women TTC or trying to improve egg quality. Very cost effective.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Since taking this supplement, I have more energy and I've been sleeping well. The capsules are normal in size and easy to swallow. I take them in the morning on an empty stomach for more better absorption. I have not been taking then long however and will update when I am able to see how it affects my monthly cycle and general mood.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

good quality and ingredient. size and dosage are pretty maximal. would benefit everybody over 40, especially if your hormones are out of order. doesnt taste bad. easy choice. price is very good for package size. you don't need more expensive as those should be as good. Rumors say soon it will be prescription only... so now is good time to buy.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

My MD recommended that I take DHEA as a post-menopausal female to help benefit hormone production. The dosage is only 1 cap per day. There is no taste and I have felt more energetic and lively over time. I trust MRM brand for their quality and results-oriented supplements.