MD

Posted on May 2, 2022
Excellent product and value for the money

Good product to try. Cheaper than other brands. No taste. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Excellent product. recommended for best result . thank you

Posted on May 31, 2021

I'm convinced this is the best option available. Long-time user; still more than satisfied!

It should be taken by bodybuilders and also I heard that vegans need it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

excellent

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Woorked for my muscles

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

Good I’m expecting you can try new things . There are different bodies.

Posted on May 8, 2016

This is your basic creatine, nothing fancy and nothing fancier is needed. At the time of this review I've been using this brand for 3 weeks (after not using creatine at all for 2 years). I can attribute being able to perform a few extra reps and 20 lbs increased weight in my benchpress after I started supplementing with this creatine, much faster than the progression I was making before. I will most likely continue using this brand.

Posted on Mar 15, 2010

I spend much time researching products before I buy them and have worked as a personal trainer since 2001. This is a straight up honest creatine, the way it should be...perfect. Australians who do not know about i herb are paying for the same product at around $70-$80. I buy all my supplements and vitamins from i herb because of the large range, quality, service and price. Stores in Australia have insane expensive products that are not even as good as what is available on i-herb.

Posted on Apr 24, 2020

Great product. Always use with food, I got very light headed when taking without.