MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I have been taking immune boost 77 for a few years, I feel confident that it provides me with the nutrients and minerals to stay healthy. I also trust in the quality of the product. No other product provide the fulvic minerals that are the key ingredient in this supplement. I count on it to keep me going. I herb is great, my order is shipped immediately and there is no delay in getting my products. The process is so easy.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I learned about these miraculous minerals from Dr. Berg's video, they are included in his list of natural immunomodulators at No. 1, because. minerals are contained in this supplement in the form of easily digestible salts of fulvic and humic acids. Just imagine: 77 different trace elements in the form of salts of fulvic and humic acids! Fulvic and humic acids are considered the missing link in our food chain. They promote the absorption of nutrients, vitamins and amino acids from the food we eat, supporting a healthy immune system.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have learnt about this product more than 10 years ago from a friend. I was then having so much flus and getting sick all the time. i was looking for something natural and trustworthy. I jumped in this product and never regret it. Now I hardly get sick and always feel healthy. I will continue to take this!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Excellent ingredients. Necessary minerals. I recommend taking it in the morning on a empty stomach, increased energy level and immune system. No taste and easy to swallow. I recommend

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A must have supplement. I take a course once or twice a year, two caps per day in the morning on a empty stomach. Energy and immunity increases noticeably.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been taking the liquid version for years because humic acid is essential for health. I decided to try the capsule version for convenience.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Quality was great, capsules didn't have any smell or taste. Full of minerals and acids. Improves immune system, energy levels. Benefits absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and amino acids from the food.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Have just begun these, having heard of the benefits of Fulvic and Humic acids, in particular to help with the absorption of nutrients, fatigue and to aid thyroid hormone conversion. I have Hashimotos and am low in many vitamin levels despite a healthy and varied diet. I have to take supplements to correct the deficiencies, which works but its a slow process. Perhaps these will help. Note: Although many say this can help with some thyroid conditions, Ive since also heard it mentioned that caution should be taken with these and autoimmune conditions. This appears to be a grey area. Do your own research. Pausing consumption for now.

I really like this immune complex. The quality is excellent. A really working formula with good ingredients. The quality is great. I stopped catching colds often. Excellent capsule size.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Good for your digestion, well-being and immunity of course. Big size, will be good for 2 months course at least. Good quality and neutral taste.