MD

Based on 5,438 Ratings
3,401
1,168
Posted on Oct 31, 2022
natural trace minerals you need for good hair

it is a great complement to any hair growth devices that you have. mine is hairegen with replaceable cartridges (zinc and copper added). the cartridges wear out in time. zinc/copper combo depletes, and the cartridge spikes becomes flat. this one includes zinc and copper, and I alternate it with other hair growth serums. I've many other reviews on shampoos and serums. pls check them out.

6e4813b4-5a7d-4527-85be-31933b60eeec
20652705-e998-4c02-b25f-8ba65fdbca39
3611cb41-eee2-4315-9f5d-2e455d8899c6
d28a759c-96b1-42d2-8486-29c98f813aff
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great product. Bought it on the recommendation of a blogger. At first, I tried it as a face spray but did not see a significant result. But as a hair spray it is wonderful, even my dry and unruly hair becomes soft and silky, easy to comb. First tried a small volume, now bought the full size. I recommend!

4afa6bf3-d418-4e4c-a7ab-d0816f0ebe7c

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

This is a great quality product for the care of the face. I use this before I put my creams on. The benefits and composition are amazing! It is loaded with minerals, which feels refreshing and relaxing to the skin. It has very little smell to it and is very tolerable in that way. I buy the one that is 8 oz and it is a good size of product for the money. I am on my second bottle now. I use this frequently in my daily routine, morning, and night and sometimes a couple of times in between when I want to feel cool and refreshed. It calm redness and seems to help rosacea. Product packaged well by the company and iHerb. Also, fast shipping by iHerb. Great company iHerb!! I highly recommend this product!!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I am highly toxic. my plan was to buy the fulvic formula for internal use. since afraid to start with it right away, I thought of trying this for external yet. I experimented. I sprayed on my belly, bloating is gone in less than minutes. sprayed on my wrists, behind my ears, my throat, expelled saliva. sprayed on my lower abdomen (somewhere where ovary sits) because I have cysts there, I know those bumps tend to get smaller in size. Its just two weeks yet. will buy again for sure. the quality of product gives more than it's initially intended usage. no scent, and yes, it makes your skin soft to touch. all but high praises to the makers of this gem. good job!

chomsss
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

At first, bought the mini size, and i noticed it is so nice on my skin and my hair so i bought a bigger one! Great for skin and hair care, doesn't have a foul smell so it's good, great quality, refreshing on the skin, feel relaxed when you spray on your face and also it will give you glowing and beautiful skin!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

no smell, which is great. i use it as a toner before applying serum or to refresh the skin. and it helps to keep skin hydrated unlike the current toner which dries up my skin. it's not that rich for my aging skin at all. glad to find a good toner replacement for myself.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: (Oh friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment Everyone is aware of this unintended error: (

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Significant difference to my hair! Hair feels softer and manageable! Almost like after using a conditioner except this doesnt feel oily or weighed down. I use it 2-3 times a day so far. Does not sting the face, probably require more time to see significant difference to the face. No odd smell. I will def buy again and bulk buy the next round.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is not a product that is going to give you instant or dramatic results but I use it like I would a rose water spray. I love how clean and simple the ingredients are and it is an easy product to introduce into your routine and use throughout the day. It feels nice on your skin and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.