MD

9,321
1,305
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Großartig!

We were sufferibäng from colics for 2 Month already, when i first ordered gripe water. And what can I say!I regret...I regret not buying it eatlier. It helps really good. Please be very careful when you give it to your baby. Give only in small portions and never give to crying baby.

2535d25d-9633-4adf-9eb6-b8988b463809
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This stuff is amazing for baby, tummy upset. It works in a few minutes and a must have for anyone with a baby. If your baby is fussy and you suspect his tummy, use it. It really is awesome and a must have. This is the only solution that worked with colic, gas and fussiness with both of my kids. The only con for us is that this gripe water is extremely sweet. I had to dilute with milk every time before giving them. This brand of gripe water I prefer over any other brand ! Helps amazingly! Yes easy to get choked up on but you must give dose slow and steady to your baby's liking not whole dose in one push! Let them have time to get it down.

5bb1efd8-be18-4613-9929-9d99971e36c9
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This product really works. It really helped my baby. Only in the matter of seconds after swallowing you can hear how the bubbles in the stomach are starting to move. It`s really impressive. My baby was 20 days when I started to use it and now we can sleep normally. We are giving it 30 minutes after eating. I recommend

LianaLuna
Posted on May 22, 2022

My baby’s age is 2 months. I give him this gripe water when he has gas problems in his stomach. It helps very good. I like the composition of this supplement. It has nice taste. I did try it )) it’s very important supplement for kids diet. This is high quality supplement.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this supplement for my sister. she has a newborn baby. His age is 3 months. her baby was suffering from colic. And this gripe water helped them. It has nice taste. The package is dark bottle with measuring plastic syringe and it’s very comfortable. baby's digestion improved.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

i bought it many times. taste is really weird, it's very very sweet, high concentrated , but it helps. and baby like it, because before this one i tried another one from iherb, but taste was very sour, and my baby hates that one. and another magic: some drops of this grape water helps with hiccups. its so helpful , because often baby has hiccups before to sleep, and it can be 10 mins, and it brocks sleeping mood sometimes. but it helps lkke magic

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

If you have a baby this is a must have. It relieves hiccups almost immediately and soothes colic and gas. It helps baby relax so they can sleep. I love that the package includes a easy dose cap and syringe because making a Moms life easier is always beneficial. As an adult I’ve taken gripe water when I had a stomach flu and the improvement was almost felt right away. It has a very mild taste, not too sweet. I’ve even used this to help relieve colic symptoms in a horse and it helped.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606

Wonderful quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.