MD

Based on 1,889 Ratings
1,381
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Recommended!!

This product is life-changing. This is the second time I order this I have seen the change on my sensitive skin, and if your skin is like mine very sensitive this will work hopefully on you. what I like about this product does not have a scent to it and the package comes with great quality. I have sent the benefits on my skin through out using it. it makes my face gentle and cloudy. I would not be concerned about this product around kids if you are a teenager you could use this it is perfect for any age. and the results takes time to be shown. the size is very small it is not tiny though.

8c1c07e8-e7f5-432e-908e-ef4547082407
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

scent is not there or be lite , quality is very good I love it I use this in the morning routine and in love it please dont make it more pricey as it is more pricey now c Compare to another hydraulic acid, size is good I this size is small

f5b9240c-5f0e-494d-9a63-bc000a892277
Posted on May 4, 2022

I. Am a regular user of this product, the scent is subtle and quality is perfect, age wise above 40 . Package is great and benefits is superb. Great composition. Can frequently use it. But I prefer mixing with some cream. It’s very gentle to the face , to test the sensitivity perhaps can try a little on the inner arms and leave for over night .However it was great for me and I have no concerns on the ingredients.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Its texture is good, doesn't smell and it hydrates the skin but you won't see any effect during the first days , after a week of use, I began to notice the results, it's of small size, but the quality is good at least, and the package is cute.

fe5b2439-b7a3-42c4-8202-004650fd0852
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I love this serum you get the result immediately feel the brightness and brightening of the skin when you use it There is no smell for the serum, the serum texture is sticky, the volume of the serum is almost small The best company I use for hydrolink acid serum This is the second time I ordered this serum, I will prefer it

really liked the tool! moisturizes the skin well! not sticky! which is very important for hyaluronic acid, because usually products with hyaluronic acid are very sticky and unpleasant - this product is perfect! the man is absorbed by the skin! ideal for any skin type and age and sensitive skin as well. The size of the product enough for 3 months exactly

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I like it , i still buying again and again , it giving good hydration and flexibility to skin as benefit. I’m using every morning before my sunscreen , And also evening after work days. Doesn’t hav scent , as it not greasy . At all it has good quality , package and size to the price.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This really goes a long way and absorbs into my skin very quickly. It feels a bit tacky until it's sunk in, but it only takes 10-15 seconds to absorb unless my skin is still damp from the toner. It's also making my other products go farther. It leaves a small film on your skin. You don't feel it really, but you can tell it's there. It almost feels like you used a mattifying primer. It seems to allow my emulsion and lotion/cream spread across my skin easier. I'm not needing to use as much product and it feels like it's working better on my skin without weighing it down too much. Has no scent.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Perfect hydrator! This serum is leaving my skin plumped and refreshed, the hydration goes throughtout the day! There is no scent, it is slightly more viscous and therefore leaves a subtle sticky feeling on the skin which disappears quickly (of course, when you put some facial creme afterwards). The pipette is great and practical, I love the cute plump packaging as well. The composition is fantastic, there are many natural, herbal ingredients. Hyaluronic acid comes highly in the list, which iz amazing! A true hyaluronic product <3

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This Serum is a must in your daily skincare routine. It is easily absorbed so it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. I use it before moisturizing. Your skin will respond quickly to this product and you will notice it looking plumper and smoother. Because I have mature skin I use it morning and night but for younger well hydrated skin just use it once a day.