MD

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great quality product. I plan to keep Smart Sugar in my pantry and use it in all my baking. My family didnt notice that I replaced the sugar in my oatmeal cookies with this healthier version, there was no strange after taste like with a lot of sweeteners. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have not tried this yet for baking but it was a great price and nice substitute for reducing calories from regular brown sugar. I'm hoping for great results!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is the first time I used this and it tastes good and worked well in my cookie recipe. I like the fact that it's healthy and is not harmful like sugar.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great taste! Was easy to bake with and mixed really good into the cookies I made! Couldn’t tell the difference from regular sugar

Posted on May 19, 2022

Works great in baking, amazing sugar alternative

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Personally, I liked this mixture of coconut sugar with vegetable fiber even more than classic coconut sugar, my husband really likes to add it to coffee, I put it when making cookies. Definitely recommend to buy

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

An amazing product. Glad I knitted it I already had the usual and moved on to that too [recommends buying

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Beautiful with baked goods, very tasty, but what tastes better than cane sugar?

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I bought it and thought it was suitable for the diet, but I found it in a caramel taste

Posted on Mar 19, 2022