MD

Posted on Oct 28, 2021
Good

I ordered shampoo for the first time, I have oily scalp and dry ends of my hair, why did I take off one star? this is because of the pungent smell of shampoo, personally it turned out to be a little heavy and harsh for me, foam is excellent, I washed my hair perfectly too, I liked it, foam too good, since I love the shampoo to foam for me, this is a plus, I have long and thick hair, but just a drop was enough for me to wash them, I'll leave a photo of the product below, I was satisfied

c0e4289e-ad22-4d20-905d-ccf71b4939fb
6e218601-a575-4785-b101-f4680cb38dff
Posted on May 15, 2022

I have been looking for Jojoba shampoo for a long time. This is a good buy, the scent is nice and use it daily. The quality is good, I have less hair dropping and keeps my thin hair soft. The product is value for money and well packaged that didn't leak during delivery.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This shampoo is a must have. I have a very oily hair. I used to wash every other day. However, after using this great shampoo my hair stay clean and soft and not oily for three days which is great for me. It keeps my hair soft and shiny from roots to ends. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This shampoo has been a staple of mine for awhile now. It leaves your hair feeling very clean and super soft. The reason I keep going back to it is because it makes my hair feel very light and does not weigh my hair down. I especially love the jojoba one.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

THIS SHAMPOO IS MUST TO GET!!! i have an oily scalp so I struggled a lot with the normal shampoos - this one makes my hair as if i blow dry it everyday however the mid part of my hair is bleached recently so THIS SHAMPOO IS A MAGICAL

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Love the smell and how good it is for my scalp. My head skin was itching of dryness and with each use, I feel less and less itching. It really balances skin.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I use this shampoo everyday for my fine hair. With the conditioner, it leaves my hair soft and shiny---no itchy scalp either. I love the light moisturize effect of Jojoba.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

My friend is kind of obsessed with all things containing jojoba oil so I bought this for her as a gift to add to her already impressive collection of care products with that ingredient. Never used it myself but she was happy to get it.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Feel clean and refreshing after using this shampoo. You won't feel so smooth when the hair is still wet but once it dried, you'd feel that your hair is softer and hydrated. The smell is pleasant too.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Does wonders for my hair. I have been using Millcreek Products for many years and reffered many people to using there natural products. I love them!