MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Curly hair/Dry scalp approved!

I have naturally curly hair and a dry (dandruff-prone) sensitive scalp. I also have a thyroid issue which causes my poor hair to be very dry and flyaway. I've had NO itching or irritation with this shampoo, which is a bloomin' miracle! The packaging is very sturdy and great size for the price. The benefits I noticed right away were more definition of my curls and better moisture retention. The scent is thankfully mild as well and not overly perfumy.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I like this product, it does not dry my hair after use, it definitely leaves my hair soft and shiny, the scent is also a plus. and what is great about this product is that its sulfate-free shampoo, and its Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, and Gluten-Free

855e5716-8deb-42bc-a564-3a30b48729a4
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

It’s a great shampoo that’s not to heavy on your hair , I like to switch between shampoos so it does not get used to the same product, I love the fresh uplifting smell

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I have been using Mill Creek for over 15 years now and can say that my hair has benefited from the the whole range ! my young daughter uses the Aloe Vera shampoo :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Sankoufa
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I'm in love with this shampoo, for my dry to normal hair. It works wonders, enought cleansing so it's not stripping it, and smoothness.. My heair started to become healthier than before. Not recommanded for oily hair!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

✨I liked the unobtrusive smell, natural ingredients. It does not foam much, because there are no aggressive components in the composition. My long hair needs a lot of this product👱‍♀️

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The shampoo is very mild and safe for scalp. The only drawback is it doesn’t have conditioner which one has to buy separately. But I don’t mind that as the quality is excellent