MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This blend of oils is very uplifting. The smell is divine. It's a mix of 5 different oils, bergamot, orange, lime, grapefruit and lemon. Great to use on a lava stone pendant so you can carry the scent with you. It came packaged well and is a great price for 30mls.

d2ee10dc-a192-42b5-bfb2-e1a5c5411e25
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I’ve used this straight on my body, in body products and in my diffuser. Great scent! Lifts my mood. Makes my house smell lovely and natural -now ne if that artificial-chemical smell! I mix it with the Awake oil too for more complexity. Great value for the size. It’s huge!

eadc4922-8632-4662-aba7-eee443026975
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Reorder it for a second time already. I like that I don’t have to buy all 5 separate oils and it is mixed in one and it saves the space. The fragrance is very uplifting and I like to use when i wand my home to feel “fresh”. All the essential oils that I got from IHerb are always very well packed and never came leaked

c918d90d-419a-4a70-9d41-6a8f36f9af84
09509132-4579-4e4f-875e-25304bbae5f2
329f590f-7a86-4602-967e-c5e8490742c2
62439ff4-ba26-4b40-a124-612f6424f224
414287b9-5a3a-4ed4-9321-66a2cbbc1b4d
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have tried diffusing the essential oil and I love the smell. The scent is very citrus, soothing and uplifting. My mood has improved and using this oil by diffusing every morning and afternoon. The quality of the oil is quite good & suitable for all age. I hope the there is bigger size like 50ml for thos blend.

9b18492e-f0b7-4703-8b99-ae5fa8eab4c3
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This blend of oils has very good scent. The smell is divine. It's a mix of 5 different oils, bergamot, orange, lime, grapefruit and lemon.i use the essential oil in the steam machin and it makes perfect smell at home. the quality is very good i put it on . It came packaged well and is a great price for the size.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

For essential oil fans, this literally does smell like "happy" in a bottle!!! It's uplifting and the citrus is so well blended together to not be overbearing in any way, it's very uplifting. As a massage therapist, I added 40 drops to 100ml of my carrier oil and it's very pleasant for myself and clients.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I followed the suggestion of adding some to a spray bottle of water to use as an air freshener. I have been using it in the kitchen and I love it! It gives the whole kitchen a nice clean, fresh smell. It is a wonderful combination of citrus oils and it really does give your spirits a lift. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I’m so pleased with Happy essential oil blend! It’s difficult for me to buy things with scents online because I’m so particular. This is just what I hoped it would be! I add it to my vinegar in the rinse cycle of my washer, use it in my diffuser, put it on my dryer balls. It even smells good outside my house because of the dryer vent.😁

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

First of all, iHerb listened to prior reviewers, because my oil arrived more securely than any oil I've ever purchased (and I buy a lot). I was not expecting much for the price, but wow, I love this. To me, the lime really comes through, which is surprising, because that is rarely the case in citrus blends. It smells clean and fresh. I am very pleased with my purchase and will try other oils from the iHerb line.