MD

4.9
Based on 6,519 Ratings
5,919
Posted on May 6, 2022

كمية كبير وسعر ممتاز اشترو فتره العروض وكذا افضل دايم يسون عروض عليه 👌🏼👌🏼 طعمه زي الحلاوة ‏Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!Excellent!!

a5533c86-1008-488d-b5c0-fe9198bf3a10
1e72d405-eaaa-4628-824c-6d1e25e65714
Posted on May 17, 2022
1,278

This supplement combines two of the most important vitamins for me - vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 (MK7). In addition, they are in the quantities I need. Excellent supplement at a very good price. Small white tablets that dissolve under the tongue. The taste is pleasant. I took the promotion package.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great D3+k2 which is very important. K2 transports calcium where it should be instead of being deposited in the arteries. After blood work and using this product i was able to raise my d3 levels to a normal range again. Just lick a tablet or two under your tongue.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is the 2nd year I had been using these vitamin. Shape & Taste are excellent, small chewable tablets can be taken without any drinks. The level of Vit D in my blood had significantly improved/increased after taking them for 4 months, and now maintain properly. The combination with Vit K in one tablet is just right ! Easy to be taken during travelling as the packaging is neat & light. Price is also affordable and competitive compared to other similar product. Will definitely recommend this vitamin.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

When a friend of mine had swine flu years ago, my health food store employee recommended vitamin D for my immune system as I was caring for her. I also live in an area which gets little sunshine during a good portion of the year and find that this helps me when I am not able to get my vitamin D from the sun. I read that K helps the D get used properly by the body, so this is the perfect formula. If you have a hard time taking pills, this is a great product for you! I often let it dissolve under my tongue rather than chew it so that it can get in my system faster. The taste and formula are top notch, keep up the great work, please!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I’m from Indonesia! Purchased this product last July. This vitamin combination is great for your daily intake of vitamin D. Especially for those who doesn’t like to drink too much pills. It has vitamin D 5000 IU and vitamin K2 you needed in one pill. And it taste good too! Vitamin D is good for bones, teeth & muscles health.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very high quality supplement. Wonderful composition, effective doses of vitamin D3, as well as K2 (MK7). Pleasant taste, dissolves easily. I like the packaging design.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great product! Taste is good! Vitamin D, or the "sun vitamin", so beneficial to the body. Great to solve deficiency and strengthen the immune system. It's great that it contains Xylitol instead of sugar and I also love the fact that it contains vitamin K2 for optimal absorption! Good quality CHEWABLE product!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

We live in a temperate rain forest. We don’t get much sun at any time of the year. My son had single digit vitamin d levels with an immune system to match. Since he refuses to swallow pills, I tried this. I’m happy with it. He’s feeling much better since using this consistently. He’s on his fourth bottle.