MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Прекрасно!

Great Vitamine D for my kids. And it is very easy to be taken even i give to school becouse the hours our doctor recommended to be taken - kids are at school. When we checked the level of it after one month everything was fine. Will buy this one again and recommend from all my heart

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I did a bunch of research to find the most balanced vegetarian source of vit. D for the best price, and landed on this one. Frankly, I haven't been notable sick since I started taking them (it's been a few years now), and my vit. D levels are always perfect after my annual checkups. I also like that it comes in a glass bottle.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I give it a 4 star even though it's been only a week using it. I like the blend mixture and i just take one a day, I've been taking another brand for months but it was a 5.000 IU and i just could not take count of taking it every other day. So let's try Mega Food, which is an excellent and reliable brand.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This supplement supports a healthy immune system and strong bones and and really does promote a sense of optimal wellness! This wholefoods, plant based formula is more easily absorbed and D3 is a powerful nutrient that our bodies need in order to function optimally!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I take vitamin d on a daily basis because of my resent deficit. I ordered this brand for the first time ace really like it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great! I’ve been taking them for years and they work, especially when I’m not feeling my best. The dark glass container keeps them long too!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The vitamins have helped me a great deal and are easy to to swallow because of the size. I love the ingredients which are plant based, the quality of Mega Food is effect. The packaging is get quality. Its is great absorption and helps my bones.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I trust the brand. I appreciate that these are high quality vitamins. I really like that they are food based. I can take these anytime without upsetting my stomach.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Bought it for my mom who is over 50, the size is good, will last you for 3 months, this her second purchase after she noticed a rise in her activity. but try to order at winter because sometime if will spoil of delivered in the heat of summer

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

i love this legit quality i love the product this supplement super quality and effective and the most of all is Legit.

336d19d9-25e9-4863-9e12-4e68deec3f8b