MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Excellent product.. makes a huge difference

Like the variety of ingredients and great quality as the product is made from food. The taste is kind of like herbal taste and a little huge. Im taking other suppliments too.. so when i take in the morning.. i couldnt tell the difference but i noticed whenever i take this before sleep my sleep has been so good.. when i wake up.. i feel like i had deep sleep and feel refreshed. Will be repurchasing this for sure.

841ed583-8cc9-414b-b1df-8e9507147b9b
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

First off, shipping and delivery was super fast. I received my order in a day or so! The thyroid supplements give you energy, making you feel alert, refreshed and focused. I really like the quality of the vegetarian ingredients. I definitely see an improvement in my thyroid health. I’d recommend this product!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This product is extraordinary! I am feeling so much better taking it and supporting my mixed thyroid. They seem to have done a really good job figuring out the right combination and amount of ingredients. The quality is excellent also. I recommend nourishing this product if you need to nourish your thyroid. It's worth the .

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This is the best remedy for stress, thyroid issues and good sleep. I think it gives more power to memorise things better. The price is too high at the moment, that’s the only thing I don’t like.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Excellent product. Delivered really quickly and quality of the product and packaging was great. The ingredients of this of higher quality and I liked the taste as well as the composition of the ingredients which has lots of benefits.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

In September 2020 i had a test for TSH serum level as i was feeling tired, groggy, had hair loss and general brain fog. In UK normal levels are said to be 0.27-4.2 , my level was 4.29 which meant I had slight hypothyroidism. I refused to take hormones and decided to try fix it naturally. I bought this supplement and took it everyday, 1 capsule a day rather than 2 as advised. The reason being that i also take seamoss and bladerwrack which has iodine so I didn't want to overdose on it . Just recently, mid January 2021, had blood test repeated and TSH level dropped to 2.9 ( well within the norm). I started feeling much more energised after few weeks of taking the supplement. But on top of that i made sure I didnt eat much processed food and ate a lot of vegetables. Went from having a glass of wine almost every evening to drinking occasionally. I give a lot of credit to those pills but i know it is not the only factor that helped me. I do recommend highly, did what expected and all being natural.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This product is extraordinary! I am feeling so much better taking it and supporting my mixed thyroid. They seem to have done a really good job figuring out the right combination and amount of ingredients. The quality is excellent also. I recommend nourishing this product if you need to nourish your thyroid. It's worth the $$.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

This product has helped me with a slightly under active thyroid due to benign nodules. I haven’t needed to take thyroid hormone since I was diagnosed 15 years ago. The synergistic blend of iodine and adaptogenic herbs supports the function of the thyroid. This company,MegaFoods, is highly reliable and uses food sourced ingredients in all their supplements. I love it and recommend highly.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

These are high quality wholefood thyroid supplement. Great ingredients and really works for my hypothyroid condition.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I received my order before the date set by the seller. Thank you very much for this luxury service I highly recommend the product