MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I really like Megafood brand, very high quality product. I know it costs a bit more, but, you truly get what you pay for. Many benefits with improving your adrenal health.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great adrenal help! I have had other brands that made me ill, this one helps and no side effects. I can tell the difference if I forget it, I get tired and run down.

Posted on May 4, 2022

My shipment came quickly! Thank you for your excellent service.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

great brand great quality and a good daily supplement. worth the price. recommend! helps with energy

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

great product! the description is completely consistent!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Good quality Perfect ingredients Perfect benefit

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love it. What a good product!

Posted on Aug 9, 2019

This product is great...I've found it to be well worth the extra money spent. It's a little more than other options but both my partner and I agree, it's great for recovery from high stress. Only I would share with others to be aware of...When taking the second dosage of the day...Don't take it to close to bed time. Ashwagandha, a main ingredient in this supplement, brings vivid dreaming for some if they take it too close to going to sleep. If you've been stressed or going through/coming out of an intense time...The dreams can be stress based. I found that, but when I took the second tab earlier the dreams didn't appear. I'd suggest taking the second dose at least 4 - 5 hours before sleep to avoid vivid dreams. Once I got around the dreams thing though this product has continued to be very effective. I took it for a while and recovered fine. My partner and I are now taking a course of it together for the second time. Best of luck if you choose it.

5e6c124d-1e78-4da6-a061-3e56d72bc4f7
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Excellent, high quality natural product, made from whole foods! Definitely helps combat adrenal fatigue, noticed an improvement within 2 weeks!

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

This supplement was recommended by my doctor for thyroid health related issues.