MD

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It works excellent on me. These days I have been constantly worrying about something and I could not even focus during study. I rolled and rolled on bed till 3am. These pills helped a lot on soothing me and sleeping problems. I do not feel any dizziness or side effects after waking up from a good sleep. However, when my mother took them she reflected she dreamed a lot during the night. I think the effect of this pill somehow depends on personal conditions? But then the pills gave her a long sleeping hour without waking up in between, so they still worth. Overall, the pills work great!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

It is very comfortable to eat. I sleep very well, and when I wake up the next day, I feel like waking up on a warm cloud. I want to buy it in Korea, but after two purchases, it is strangely blocked. It's sad.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I've used the original receipt for years for mild tension and to regulate my mood, for times I've used it as sleeping aid (but didn't help me on this front) I was so exited that I've found the pills on Iherb but sadly they have changed the ingredients from years back. won't be reordering again

f654f25f-552c-4dc4-96cb-647a6cdd6346
10a48583-49d6-477d-9888-9bbbb7f26546

To help me cope I've been taking WellMind. I bought them from Iherb. I had ran out of my other anxiety meds and wanted something natural so I read the reviews on this stuff abd decided well "It won't kill me to try it!" So for a couple of days i've been taking it and Omg These are bomb. They are totally relaxing me and these will be my New happy pills. They are very easy to take and they dissolve on your tongue. I recommend these for anyone struggling with anxiety. Try them out they are not expensive and they make you feel wonderful... (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Good calming effect. In the morning you wake up easily, at night you calmly fall asleep. I really liked it.

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

Love this product, definitely helps calm an overactive mind at night time. I take as going to bed to facilitate good sleep during times of stress & mental overthinking. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Sorry, this product probably does not suit me, because instead of improving my feeling, it made me feel bad, during the two times I tried it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Not sure yet. Somrtimes it seemed to help a bit, but it could as well be just a placebo effect. Will try it further.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

love homeopathic medicine, natural, hope will help