MD

Posted on May 27, 2022
1,102
3,312
Natural Spray for All Sinus Sufferers

First came across this in my local Whole Foods. Figured why not, I had nothing to lose except my terribly stuffed nose, endless sneezing and ears ringing from sinus pressure. All this was from a few days of rain and my head was clogged like I was under water. I couldn't smell anything. This stuff works great at relieving the seasonal allergies and especially when you wake up with a stuffy nose in the morning. I used it first thing out of bed and noticed a difference the very 1st day. I. Glad I found it on iherb. Strongly recommended!

I've been using this spray for evening congestion issues. I wanted something that was homeopathic or herbal, I didn't want to use an over-the-counter drug, something drying or harsh. I've used other T-Relief products in the past that I was happy with, so I thought I'd give this a try. I trust this company and like the ingredients used. So far, I didn't notice any bitter taste going down the back of my throat after use (someone else said they had this happen). Seems to help loosen my stuffy nose.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

We have a family member who struggles with food related histamine intolerance which can extremely frustrating ~ this nose spray helps her when she has a reaction that leads to a headache and stuffy head. We are so happy this is a natural product that works! We hope it helps you as well :-)

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

this helps me with post nasal drip. PND makes me feel like a sore and itchy throat. this kind of dries the nose so it does not drip. it's very mild but still does the work. without the harsh ingredients and cortisones.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

My husband won't be without it. As soon as we run low, he reminds me to order more. Nothing else works as well for him.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I bought this for my 10 year old son who suffers from allergies. It seems to help on regular days to provide relief but during spring he had to revert to his medicated spray.

imanes
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

i have chronic allergic rhinitis, this doesn't help much. i gave it more than a week. but if u have a milder case than i do maybe give it a shot

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Amazing product. I have reoccurring sinus infections and this helpl open up the nasal airways. After few uses I simply feel I can breath more air in even though I wasn't even feeling congested. As if it clears the airways and reduces the swelling of the tissues inside. Simply great!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The beeeeeeest of the best for everything literally I ordered it so many times. For cough and runny nose. Sinuses and headache

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This product clears out my sinus's and I can breathe well all night. I also use it for virus protection