MD

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I purchased this product for my one knee that has given me a little pain from time to time and I believed the Arnica +12 has really helped. I like that I can carry it with me and just put it under my tongue when I need. I would ask that you give it a try. It has worked for me.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I was looking for a more natural approach to pain management of my arthritis. I have tried a few different products but so far T-Relief has worked best.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I give this to my cat which is safe for pets and helps with his old age. Google this product for pets and you will see it is a safe alternative. I crush 1 tablet up and put it in his cat food, once per day

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this for my 72 old Mum and after using just a few days she is so happy, it helps her a lot with her pains

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

my mother has been using it for weeks now!! it has some good effects on her though she used many chemical drugs before with no efficiency!! !! I ll buy it again for her ! I recommend it!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have been a fan of T-Relief for a number of years as has my family, we have introduced this to others who now love it too. I have used it for various injuries or pains and in the last year or two have used on my legs and feet when needed at bedtime which also helps my restless legs. If I can tell I am going to have an extra painful night I then use this extra strength version. This product is fantastic, I love the cream, it spreads and rubs in nicely, so you don’t need to use an excessive amount, the fact that there is no odor is a big plus as well.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I found that with arthritis in my finger joints I could not open bottles and jars. My hands had pain all the time. I have only been taking tablets for a couple of weeks and have noticed a lot of change.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Great herbal tablets which give effective relief to my 13 year old arthritic dog - just dropped a star because of the cost otherwise really good and iHerb service excellent - delivered quicker than expected.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

I do not have arthritis (yet...), but give this to my 12 year old bulldog who struggles with arthritis and joint pain. No way to know for sure if it helps or not, but I did convince a colleague who has rheumatoid arthritis to try these, and she was able to stop her prescription meds and use these instead...they were that effective!