MD

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This product does exactly what it says it's going to do. I find that it helps release the muscles that tighten in my shoulder that cause my migraines. It is important with this product to follow the directions carefully. Some people don't believe that it helps me as well as Pharmaceuticals... but it does. I also like that it does not make me feel weird the next day or anything.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This works but must be taken as soon as you feel a migraine or headache coming on. I like the ingredients as there are no fillers, and the pills are small enough to be swallowed comfortably with a bit of water. I usually have to take 2-3 doses (15 minutes apart) to feel relief, but it's totally worth it as I don't have to worry about OTC painkillers and their side effects. I usually rotate between this brand and the Hyland's dissolving tablets. I didn't use to believe in the efficacy of homeopathy but this one works.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Very good product! It helped me several times already. Don't expect it to work quickly, when a had a strong headache I took about 5-6 tablets every half an hour, but finally the pain was gone! I am happy that I found a natural remedy for my headaches.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Perfect! High quality and natural ingredient. For temporary relief of minor headache pain, headache pain with nausea, headache due to simple nervous tension. Too much benefit Headache Pain, Headache Pain with Nausea, Neck Muscle Tension. Good package and composition. This supplement make improvement in health. Good for different ages. Good taste.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have been searching for a product for my 8yr old. He gets terrible headaches that can last for days and OTC meds dont help at all. These tablets help within 30 min and his headaches have become much less frequent. I will be ordering more so I never run out!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I suffer with migraines regularly.These are all natural and are packaged in a convenient screw top bottle. I keep them on me all the time to address my migraine concern and can see the benefits and improvement in the intensity or length of the migraine. They work best at first sign of an episode. it is a relief to be able to take a homeopathic remedy made from all natural composition without worrying about interfering with other prescription medication. They are a small round tablet with no taste.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Used it once - a week ago, took it when started to feel the migraine.. Fast relief.. (took 1 under the tongue and another after 15 minuts).. The fact that its homeopathy, makes it easier for me to use it with no fear from side effects.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This was a good alternative from the strong medicines that I was drinking for migraines. Although relief was not immediate but you will slowly get it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This stuff actually works, but you have to take it early on. If you are already in the thick of a headache or migraine, it won’t make it go away. Great to have in our medicine cabinet.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I used to purchase another brand that was discontinued..then I discovered this...never stop making this!! Please carry this in stock all the time!