MD

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

When i was feeling the chills I took a tablet. It dissolved quickly in my mouth. I’m looking forward to taking more when I get the flu symptoms.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Always keep some of this stuff at home. Huge bottle should last a good while.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

great combination; love that it includes anas (Chinese "duck soup"). eases symptoms any time (not just when flu)

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

I’m a huge fan of homeopathics- and this product is a new favourite. It lessens the severity & duration of cough/cold & flu AND strengthens the immune system.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Helped with flu like symptoms when I was sick

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

started using this during the pandemic works great

Posted on Jan 1, 2020

I swear by this stuff. I have never gotten the flu when taking it 1 per day to prevent the flu. I have been taking it for around 15 years now. I have been in places where people had the flu and I never got the flu. I did get the flu when I ran out of it one year. Fabulous product!

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

take one when i feel i am getting a cold. and have a good sleep. then, next morning feel recovered!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Good for fast relief of flu and stuffy nose.

Posted on Sep 5, 2019

This product should always be in our house! With small manifestations of the common cold, I just give it to my kids or husband or myself and that’s all! We are absolutely healthy! Even if one of us gets sick, this product helps to recover quickly!