MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 11, 2022
I love BHI allergy relief.

I adopted an retired breeder English Creme Golden Retriever dog in August 2021. She had a lot of allergies….cough, sneezing, scratching etc. I had a rough couple months with her with health problems, She was very nervous and very jumpy at first. The nights with her were very tiring …….she would sneeze etc and have scary spells of breathing problems once in awhile. I grabbed the BHI allergy tabs…..gave her two and was totally amazed how she calmed down and fell asleep almost immediately……ever since then I give her two tabs at night and she sleeps the whole night.

abbb7d0a-6f09-4768-b9d9-79334e478646
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

homeopathy allergy relief ,for who may complaining from skin sensitivity, sneezing , watery eyes , stuffy nose , runny nose . i take it to stop etching in my hands should be patient with it cause you may will take few hours to see the effects. good packaging with high quality ingredients . no bad taste

c7061711-d5bf-4dce-8be7-796d0e98edab
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I used this for the first time i really like it so far, it works as intended! most i like is the scent is not too strong compared to other brands, it is acceptable and it is easy to apply. quality-wise is satisfied. the size is also many and lasts for a long usage. the ingredients is vegetarian that suitable for muslims too. suitable for all ages as prescribed.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The BHI allergy tablets work pretty well for us. They desolve under the tongue and don't have much taste. They have quality homeopathy ingredients. These tablets seem to give some relief for the type of allergy symptoms we experience. I like that I can repeat the dosage for a while until the symptoms calm down. I sometimes get allergic skin itch.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I ordered them because it’s an homeopathic remedy and indeed these pills are very good for allergies, better than the allopathic ones. The pills are super tiny, easy to ingest.

f1bb67c4-4950-4226-a32d-59b07155170a
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Love this! bought this for my allergies and It help to calm down. I eat one in the morning and one before bed. There's is no side effects and don't have much taste.

f04bc1ac-b297-49df-a083-3ce810c2e9c1
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This product works well for various allergy needs (indoor/outdoor). It calms the symptoms and though you can take it every few hours, it helps me enough that I don't need to.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great for people with allergies. The quality is excellent. It's more for the age of adults than kids. It provides relief. The packaging will last for a long time, then the standard allergy pills

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It is a wonderful homeopathic that works well and keeps my allergies under control. Relief is usually fairly quick! Safe to use with not side effects. Always comes well packaged and in excellent condition.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

It's a saver! I use it for about a month. It took a while till one could see a difference, but now it really works, and no side effects