MD

Based on 1,078 Ratings
PerfumeAddict
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
Perfect hand care mask

The quality of this mask is excellent, in these gloves you can even walk around the house quite easily and do your daily home activities, since the material which they are made of is durable and doesn't tear. The routine also becomes comfortable due to the fact that there are special velcro to keep the mask-gloves on the hands - this is always an important advantage for me. But the most important thing is that there is a prolonged moisturizing and softening effect, which lasts about two days. I am very satisfied with the result and will definitely buy these masks on a regular basis.

The quality of this mask is excellent, in these gloves you can even walk around the house do your business, since the material from which they are made is durable and does not tear. The routine also becomes comfortable due to the fact that there are special velcro for fixing the mask - gloves on the hands - this is always an important benefit for me. But the most important thing is that there really is a prolonged moisturizing and softening effect, which lasts about two days. I am very pleased with the result and will definitely buy these masks on a regular basis.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I love foot and hand mask, and I have tried several brands that are sold in iherb. This is one of my favourite ones, because it comes with a sort of sticker so you can wrap it around your wrist, and it is very moist within. The price is great as well, this is on my recurrent purchases here and I would definitely recommend to buy not only the hand one, but also the kit for your feet.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,363

Nailing product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

It is my first time purchasing a hand mask. I get severely dry hands during the winter and have only tried using different types of hand creams and balms. I wanted to try out a hand treatment to see if it would help with the dryness. The gloves are slightly big for small hands but you can close the opening to help keep them in place. You can do other activities while letting the mask do its work! Would recommend hand masks to help moisturize and soften your dry hands.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I don’t moisturize enough or wear gloves when I do harsh stuff and my hands are cracked and stained. In the winter it can even be painful. This mask actually helped my hands feel softer for about a day until I did something harsh again. The gloves were a little small, so I actually had to sit still while I did the treatment. The smell was strong for me, so I’m going to try an unscented product next.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

It first time to use it and the quality is really great,and has an outstanding smell. Don’t worry about size once you wear it you can use the sticker to lock it so it will not fall. Want to refresh and moisturize your skin definitely you will get a benefit.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Nice hand mask for good price. Moisturizes and softens my hands well. Smell is also good. Easy to use. Comfortable package. Very important to take care for the hand skin, especially for me, because I have severe eczema and need to moisturize and keep my hands hydrated all the time.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Package contains a pair of gloves with sufficient amount of liquid in them. There is a strap to tighten the gloves around your wrists. The gloves are quite large in size. Sometimes I put the gloves on and relax watching a film. After using this product, my hands definitely feel softer.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022