MD

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I couldn't recognize the skin in the morning. How can the skin look well-groomed after sleeping with a face in a pillow? It turned out that it could. The redness is noticeably gone, the skin tone evened out. Even the traitor-primple on his chin even moderated his redness. Couperose manifestations have become less pronounced. That's what I was waiting for. The face is fresh, healthy skin appearance. What a delight!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

My dermatologist recommended this cream for taking care of the skin with rosacea as it contains Centella and the overall ingredients are very good for super reactive skin, It is not for medical treatment purposes and not for periods of inflammation but it is good for everyday routine after the skin is calmed. The consistency is very light and soft and I really love the smell. I like it!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This one I really love!! Very smooth soft texture and composition. Using it day and night. Great quality and not expensive package. Full of benefits. Amazing moisturizer. My mum with sensitive skin loves it too

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Very moisturizing, nourishing, gives my skin glow. Might be too much for combination skin in summer. I’d say, amazing for winter time. My second purchase.

J S
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

one of my favourite lotions. very soothing and moisturizing, but leaving the skin matte. repairs skin barrier in a long term

f36850b7-2865-4904-8b58-b51713598468
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like this cream, but I wish it was unscented. It’s actually a fairly lightweight cream, but offers a lot of moisture for dehydrated skin.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great moisturizer just amazing like if you agree with me xoxo

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Another great Medi-peel product. It is perfect for irritated, sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Мy favorite brand- quality, good actives, apropriate for my age. This exact cream calms and repairs my skin after peels and microneedling.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I had a sensitive skin during period and couldn't use usual skin care products but this cream could use! I love it!