MD

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Good

Organic Pads Are Breathable Unlike pads comprised of manmade fibers, cotton organic pads allow the skin to breathe while keeping you dry thanks to an absorbent cellulose core. This softer material also reduces the risk for allergies and skin irritation that can result from the plastic content of standard pads. you can feel the difference between the organic and the artificial cotton pads... I used this personally in my care routine... wish they can add more pads in one package... the size is good too. Pure cotton pads don't leave bad smell ..unlike the artificial ones..

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I always use them. They are clean, small and made of cotton.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Finally found what suits me really, good price, soft cover, no charge cotton. Hope it's organic too.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

very good product!!!!! I really recommand for this one!!! perfect!!!!! no words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

Excellent pads! My teenage daughter really likes this type, I ordered it from all sizes .... they are really good and very healthy because they do not contain bleach and gel absorbs liquids etc ... they are natural and healthy for the body

e5f3ade8-915e-4803-8b06-79ef12e6d1c2
71973676-1c17-42e3-a6cb-5dd34df6a6c1
f0c883fc-79c8-4236-860e-b13c0feb08a2
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

good one but it's fall apart after half a day

Posted on Dec 23, 2020

I use these pads for medium flow days and they are so gentle compared to super absorbent synthetic pads that tend to irritate me if worn for too many days. They absorb well, and I’m happy they are apparently all cotton, not containing any wood pulp!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Like its care Good quality Light

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I hope its ganna be good