MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

A safe non toxic panty liner that is actually comfortable, they are very soft, small enough to wear with thin or tight pants, They don't shift around And do not irritate me, they have a perfect light protection, I also like the fact that they're individually wrapped, will continue to use.

I'm happy to have found something that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The one bothersome thing is that the cotton bunches up after wearing for a while so I tend to change it more often than the brands that irritate me. I do plan to keep purchasing this product.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Excellent product,i have been purchasing from this brand since a while and im truly satisfied with the cotton cover,you can really see and feel it’s cotton,my skin it doesn’t irritate at all comparing to regular menstruation pads brands.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Each piece has its our package. So you can put it anywhere and cary it always with yourself. And it’s super comfortable to use. I recommend! Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
3,730

Amazin. Good and high quality. Delivery without delay. Like the composition. Very like. The products are super. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Large pain relieving patch,i tried it on my leg and after 30 minutes the pain i had disapeared. This products contain Camphor and Menthol which have a cooling effect on the area.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Good product, worked well and good quality. Easy to use.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Love love love love it the best and good quality

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I enjoyed it. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there