MD

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

very yummy! trusted brand, quality is always top-notch.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very cool pasta with an unsurpassed taste and aroma! Delicate and creamy, it will conquer you from the first spoon! The consistency is homogeneous, without any extraneous lumps. The paste almost does not precipitate, but it is still worth stirring with a spoon before use. With bananas flies away in a few days! I will buy constantly!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Maranasa's new product ♡ Almond butter vanilla flavor! This is no doubt anymore! I thought it was absolutely delicious and bought it immediately ♡ It was very creamy and my favorite taste. If you open the lid, you can tell that it is delicious just by smelling it lol I think that the calories are higher than others, so be careful not to overeat, but almond butter is a good fat, so it was a little smaller than ordinary peanut butter !!

Auto-translated from Japanese

Maranatha is my favorite. I bought it as soon as I heard that it was a new almond butter product. Vanilla flavor and sweetness are not too strong. If you add a little bit of honey (such as acacia), it's really delicious, and it turns into something like a dessert, so when I wanted some sweets at night, I would mix them quickly and lick them. Satisfied. Give it a try.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is excellent, the ingredients are organic and the taste is very wonderful to use with crepes and delicious pancakes with honey, suitable as a breakfast

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Gods, this is a very tasty pasta, I ate it with strawberries in three days. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very tasty and useful and the taste of vanilla is loved by children

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very tasty and filling pasta. Vanilla is felt. Creamy consistency

Posted on May 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have tried other products from the same brand and the taste must not disappoint.

Posted on May 25, 2022