MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great product, Love the honey scent. Not sure why the box needed to be so big with all that empty space inside? I would prefer to purchase this item without all that cardboard and empty space. It made me wonder if the bottle used to be bigger? Are they trying to mislead us? The packaging put me off an otherwise great product.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love this nasal spray ! I always loved manuka honey and when I found it in a nasal spray I was so excited and felt blessed! It really works on congestion. It is a fantastic value for the cost. Thank you I herb for carrying this product ! I can actually smell the manuka honey. I love that!!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Life saver for those with allergy issues. I have managed to stop using my steroid inhaler and switcher completely to this. Quality is great, with certified grade Manuka Honey. Highly recommended for all ages.

this was too strong for me. Great quality! but i ran a fever on day 3 after I started them maybe I harboured some virus in my sinuses. it was definately effective to a degree , good product to have.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Manuka never seizes to amaze with its qualities and effects. Can be used effectively to restore the mucus after some cold/flu even though be ready for some burning etc.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I believe that it's for healthy and good. But when you using it inside your nose it's very uncomfortable and a little bit hurt.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

My sister in Milford told me about this product and as we do not have it here in the UK I sent for it. I have had problems with my breathing all my life, I am 76 and really did not think this would work. Yes it stings but if you stick with it. HEY IT WORKS. I can now breath through my right nostril for the first time ever and have sent for 2 more bottles so make sure I do not run out in the future. THANK YOU

Posted on May 13, 2021

My sinus has been congested and blocked for a while now. Thinking it might be allergy as the cause, I decided to give this a try, especially after reading the good reviews about the other Manukaguard products. First time using this, there was a sharp stinging sensation (that went away eventually) and the fantastic smell of honey. Then, a few seconds later, the sneezing fit started. Not exaggerating , but the sneezing went on the entire night, for a few hours and would not stop no matter what. Cleared a lot of mucous which was great though. Subsequent times using it, still sneezy but less. Could be just my nose getting used to it. But if you are willing to take a chance and put up with the sneezing, your sinus would thank you.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The product is very good and make a big difference

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Great for my sinusitis, not harsh at all like the usual remedies.