MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I like this collagen and manuka honey, just 1 week of usage, and I feel the softness, and improvement and glow of my skin, especially my face. I'm sure to re order this once consume. Happy and satisfied customer, first time I order in iHerb. It's worth the price and quality as well as the ingredients.

98d8b659-90da-4a67-8944-511895318c0f

Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick Nice I am not tried until now cause Now I am sick

3c4136e8-aee8-4de1-ac93-0d853143af33
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I’ve been debating whether to take collagen or not for a long time, but as I’ve hit my mid 40s, I decided to start taking collagen and that’s when I stumbled upon this product. The ingredients are all clean. It’s called vitamin C, fish, collagen, royal jelly, extract, honey powder, and Hyaluronic acid. They are all good ingredients for the skin so I decided to try this. The bottle is light inconvenient to take for traveling also . Upon opening it there was a bit of a fishy smell to it, which isn’t too bad. However, there is no taste to it when swallowing. I have been taking this for three days now and I’ve also introduced this to my mom. Thankfully, we are blessed with good skin but I’m hoping with this we will get even better bouncy skin.

911e2dad-2b2d-4f83-adca-75775ee06223
24bb8da5-ea15-406c-9827-062b69e9a5c2
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Not yet having any result, but it is acceptable for the size and the frequency. I just wonder how many potent it will have inside one capsule.

b4799c74-db8e-44c0-9720-69b203414d9a
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

This is an easy vitamin to maintain overall skin health and wellbeing. Packed with Vitamin C and other stuff that we normally have on our skincare products such as Royal Jelly Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Fish Collagen and Honey Powder. Seems like a good combination, yet not overwhelming. It doesn't have any added flavours or colouring. Feels natural.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I ve been only taking it for 2 weeks , as part of my diet and combined with other vitamins. It is also taste free , so for who is afraid of awful capsules taste it is convenient. The package is dark once it contains collagen, it has to be kept in a dark container. Overall, I strongly recommend 👌

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I use Manila honey pot, but this is easy for travel or take when you're in quick trips/tricky times. My skin problems clear, so supple now and extra surprise my hair isn't as dry. But I got this for knees/ankles (you can look online or check with your naturopath me for the many benefits/health needs I was addressing) This quality seems fine, kept up my progress healthwise, easy to access and added benefit of skin and hair shine. Great for travel, quick trips or just in a rush.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

As known for the Manuka honey benefits the composition of the ingredients and the quality of it are good because of the effect of the supplement, it don't have a taste also it's deficiency is good, to get the best results it's better to take the supplement with a diet plan, when you take the supplement you'll see an improvement with your knee and you have to follow the usage age for the best results, for the package it's come with a perfect covering and protection.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is ok. But I haven’t taken consistently enough to see the effects. Doesn’t give me any stomach problem. I guess nothing can go wrong with honey and collagen cos they are both really good for anti-aging. The only ingredients I think that really works for anti-aging

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

ingredients :Manuka honey and collagen..no need to explain more I'll request again before finish the package high quality and trustable useful for all ages specially for ages after 40years taste good benefit for healthy body effect knees deficiency and good for diet improvement skin composition useful

f34ce402-24ac-488e-b5fa-de98fb374cc1