MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Happy New Customer!

I’m in my mid-30’s and just a few years ago started getting acne for the first time in my life. The type of acne I get is comedonal, resulting in lots of deep scars on both of my cheeks. I’m not really a vain person, but having pocs all over your face does quite a number for one’s self-esteem. Not really having the funds available for laser removal, I started researching ways to reduce the appearance of my scars at home. I started using prescription strength tretinoin cream, and it has significantly reduced the appearance of my scars. However, the tret itself has some side effects that are unpleasant; mainly extreme drying and redness. I’ve been using this oil, along with a few others, and have been extremely pleased with the results. I’ve been paying double this price for these oils at the store, for bottles that are half this size, until I found them on iHerb. I just placed my first order 2 days ago and it arrived at my door step this morning! Excellent prices, quality products, fast shipping - they’ve got a new customer for life!

df8101ad-4dc5-4566-a9be-2cc2d46fc53e
Posted on May 29, 2022

Good taste, though you can find the same in larger bottles and lower price per ML. But it was sold out when I made the purchase: Nutiva, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Cold-Pressed, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
4,183

Ideal. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. I advise everyone.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Seems like good quality hempseed oil, tastes delicious with no bitterness like some brands, but it does upset my stomach, t not sure why since I tolerate other oils very well. But, if your stomach can tolerate hempseed oil, this is a good brand, better than most.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I USE IT FORGETTING STRONG HAIR. JUST PUT IT ON HAIR

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

got it for a friend who has trigeminal neurologia, it gives good effect. but for me every time i take it i have low mood and terrible nightmares.

Said
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Very good good thank you very much perfect service nice thing

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Tastes great. I use it for oil pulling and face oil. I’m definitely going to by again.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Very good oil. We use this product for a while. Good quality and taste. Comfortable package bottle, easy to spill