MD

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Seeds have a similar taste to pine nuts so not only is it healthy in levels it is also delicious! I most like to add them to a salad seasoned with olive oil, which raises the level of absorption of the healthy ingredients contained in the seeds. You can grind the hemp seeds lightly with sea salt and use it as a salad, soup or stew. The seeds can also be used in pesto, dipped salad, smoothies, granola, and even as a linking material in patties, or snacked on as they are. will sure buy it again. please like my, review if it helps you :)

92964471-518e-49ba-9031-2d14e56109b8
Posted on May 2, 2022

the ingredient list is great and the quality of these is high! the package is great and can be resealed / clipped the serving size is decent overall they taste alright. you can include them in your healthy diet and add them to recipes like oatmeal it has many benefits too so thats a plus!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I eat this daily where I mix it with a series of seeds, oat, flax, chia to give me the right fiber and energy. This smells like peanuts and with the mix I do, you don't really feel the taste. This promotes good health and benefits for the heart. The mix I use with Almond milk, and nuts really helped me lower my cholesterol and I recommend this mix to everyone looking to control his cholesterol level.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the best quality of hemp seeds and I tried so many different brands. The organic version is better than the regular and tastier. It’s perfect for my morning shakes. I noticed my skin got so much better since I’m issuing it and when I put in in my Shake I’m not hungry for at least 4 hours, it’s amazing! I’ve lost 20 kilo in 6 months since I’m using it in my diet. The taste is nutty. I use one serving every day in the morning.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Very good quality, if you've never eaten these seeds, it tastes a little fresh, like mint, I can't explain it very well, so if you're not going to eat it with something fresher and saltier. like with a salad, try using it with something that doesn't contrast with its flavor, or doesn't match.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Tastes great and the hemp seed is milled into tiny bits, like breadcrumbs. I sprinkle some on my salads to make them more nutritious. They also taste good in vegan "meatballs". The package arrived promptly. And I was pleased to see that the date on the " best used by" was way into the next year. Overall, I'm glad I tried them.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This organic hemp seed is the best nutrition among the seeds I read in studies. I'm very happy as they are organic, and organic hemp seed is not easy to find. I add this in everything ; salad(fresh&cooked), soup, baking, even rice. They are soft and tasty, well mingled with all food~

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I give this to my dogs in addition to adding to our oatmeal, granola and cereal. My dogs love these organic hemp seeds and their coats are non-itchy and beautiful. Like the high protein in them and also extra minerals. These are hard to find, especially organic and from Canada.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These are a great quality product Andi love the nutritional benefits the taste and they are so easy to prepare. i love that it can add them to a cereal or nut mix And you can also use them instead of rice as a quick"pilaf". A nice extra source of protein

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

love it!! the packaging and size is great plus it actually tastes pretty good so i just use it on top of my smoothie bowls or in salads. good quantity but kinda on the pricier side so i hope they have more offers because i’d definitely buy it again