MD
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 1, 2022

This mask is super hydrating and refreshing. It makes my skin feel nice and plump and it's perfect for sensitive skin. There's a very generous amount of serum in the package and my skin feels so good afterwards. I loved the scent, so delicate and beautiful, the material that the sheet is made of is very thin and light which makes it very nice to use, it feels luxurious. Recommend!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Love love love Momonde facial masks! Have tried most of them! This one is just perfect for my airplane trips since the air on plane is very dry.

A really fun little assortment of sheet masks. My husband and I had blast putting them on then watching movies. These would be a knockout for sleepovers or other girly parties. They’re a great value for the price and you get a good selection.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The serum soaked mask is more watery than gel-based. There is no strong fragrance and my skin looks moisturised and calm after using the mask. The amount of serum is very generous. But the sheet mask is a bit too thin, and I prefer thicker sheet masks.

Reem
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Its such a wonderful mask sheet, the scent was beautiful as well as the packaging and quality. I always use the masks sheets after i remove my makeup wich it would leave my skin without a natural glow and moisturize it as well.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love it it makes my face moisturized and it’s light weight and gentle. I use it once a week and the scent is very light.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Really great quality of the product! Has a soft gentle scent. Skin felt moisturized, healthier and brighter after using it, fits sensitive skin. Great composition of ingredients.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
1,199

Perfect products. The site is just great. It is very convenient to make purchases. I recommend to all.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Perfect for dry and patchy skin! What are the advantages I can highlight: -Glowing skin. -The skin is noticeably fresher, moisturized, and very soft. Overall the skin texture is way better and very hydrated. -Visually, the skin is a little lighter, tightened. In general, it has a pleasant scent, easy to use + good texture. The skin is happy and looks fresh :).

d3c6a542-5e04-4020-ba7a-d1c3dea7d809
955a6c36-48f9-4768-bb83-758af19f6d2c
Posted on Jan 10, 2023

It just ok Make the skin moisture but only 2 to 3 hours after that as if you did not use a hydrate mask I would recommend it for people who don’t have a very dry skin