MD
4.6

4.6
BlueLotus
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Excellent. Repurchased many times.

I have used a few of their sheet masks. Each has a subtle scent, leaves my skin more plump and refreshed. Try it, you will like it!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This face mask has so much gel that instead of one use i used it 3 times. It has made my skin bright and well moisturizing. Nice scent. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
19,363

Fast delivery. Actually good beaty mask with flowers, gonna use it every day.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I really enjoy my sheet mask I normally pop this in the fridge for an hour before I use it to give my skin a cooling feeling. It smells great but not overpowering. I would suggest using the leftover serum on your neck or another time on your face. I would highly recommend this mask.

7c9c08e6-c55d-4157-b00f-d41ec1b4f7e7
Posted on May 8, 2021

I am pretty satisfied with this mask. It has so much essence, very thin, easy to apply and doesn’t slip off the face. It’s a pretty good fit even for us with a smaller face so it doesn’t fall out and we don’t look like mummies.:D It’s extremely hydrating and there is enough essence for the neck and décolleté. It has a bit plump effect and the skin looks fresh and hydrated.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Nice smell, I'm busy during the day so I'm putting that mask before I go to sleep and my skin looks amazing in the morning. There is enough liquid to put on the neck and chest too! Ladies, pls remember, neck and decollete are still our "face" ;) I'm 47 and can see results! recommended!

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Good moisturizing mask , easy to use, quick and convenient . Skin feels moist and plumped, smells very good too.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Smell, use, quality m size age package benefit hair sensitive

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Mamonde brand is my favorite! Love every type they have. And they smell softly and nice.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is the first Mamonde product I've tried. Love the packaging.