MD

KellyK
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Kelp for the thyroid!

Sea vegetables are super powerful "greens" of the sea! As a Holistic Nutritionist, I have been personally taking them for years. I keep my celtic salt intake low and rely on sea vegetables like this kelp/celery/spinach to get natural sodium in. KELP is a natural source of iodine, it is rich in Vitamin K for strong bones, and is a natural anti inflammatory. I sprinkle these granules on my salads. If this helped you, please consider liking :)

987e4c24-0f83-4cbf-a98d-e12bea47c7e3
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This kelp granules taste so wonderful to sprinkle in your food plate. Its smelly any like other kelp. I use this to boast my Iodine. Its good for my diet because I have problem of my Thyroid. Doctors recommendation to eat Kelp. Its a great beneficial to our whole body system.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I really wanted to get more iodine in my diet, but you have to be so careful with iodine supplements. That is why I really like this product, because it is natural and you don't have to worry about overdosing on it. And it is very good to get iodine for youir thyroid. I have been using it and feel like my metabolism has really kicked in! I think it is great.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love that it’s organic! I started adding sea vegetable flakes to my salads for added iodine. While it can be weird to adjust to the fishy taste/smell at first, I actually crave it now and miss it when I run out! One package lasts me about 3 months.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great product. I looked everywhere to find a good quality iodine from kelp to include in my diet. It’s so easy do use, just sprinkle on lunch each day, it tastes great, smell like kelp usually smells. I’m happy to recommend this kelp to family and friends based on ingredients and it’s health benefits, and I will be reordering this size as I can take it everywhere as it fits in my bag easily.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this kelp powder for adding to my daily eggs so I know I'm getting my daily micro dose of iodine. It's hard to get a supplement with a small dose so sprinkling a little of this on my eggs allows me to do that and support my thyroid function without overdoing it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I specifically purchased to get more intake of iodine, I do have to admit its not as tasty as eating seaweed sheets, strong taste when you eat by itself or with food, It's in an easy to use shaker stands out from regular salt and pepper shakers, for someone that really loves Kelp it could be perfect but for my taste buds was just a little too strong

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Perfect quality. Healthy as ingredients. Tastes okay . Use it daily for better results. Good package. Size is enough for 2 months and more . Smell like the sea . Great composition. I truly recommend it with sea salt on top of your salad or any food . So beneficial of course. Diet or without you can have it

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Seems like a great way to get extra Kelp in your diet. It smells like seaweed of course but the taste isn't overpowering. The product only fills up about 1/2 the bottle though. It was also a bit challenging to initially poke the hole in the dispenser, or to push out that plastic piece that's covering the hole. I ended up opening the entire top so I could have more leverage in using scissors to poke it.