MD

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I am new to the Mad Hippie brand and love everything I've tried. I suffer from under eye darkness. This concealer glides on and covers the darkness. You don't need much product, so the price point is good. Good quality for the money. The range of colors is small, but varied enough that if you're between shades, you can combine them to create a customer shade. I combine it with the facial oil for a dewy foundation. Light coverage for a no makeup look. The packaging (as with everything in the line) is adorable and is a reusable little box.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Mad Hippie Concealer delivered exactly what I needed...a natural look that brightened my under eye area and improved my skin tone after using just a short time!! Clean & safe ingredients are super important to me, so this product provided both a brightening effect under my eyes, and ingredients to achieve a natural and healthier looking appearance!!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like to use clean mineral make up on most days and this is great. It is a little thick in texture on its own, so I like to mix it with moisturizer and create my own little tinted moisturizer and don't need to use foundation at all. Coverage is great and colour range although very limited is quite nice and blends in well.

I have this concealer in 2 colors, the 10 and 20. My skin is light but not fair. Both work under eyes nicely. Doesn't settle in fine lines, suits my needs. No harsh chemicals. Recommend

Posted on May 26, 2022

The color 20 has a peach/orange tint to it and it smells strong so if you’re sensitive to smell that’s something to be aware of.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I’m a fan of this brand. The concealer is light and natural looking on my face. If you’re wanting something with thicker coverage, this may not be for you.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The texture is too thin. Color is good, also the smell. If you need a good coverage for black circles - it's not the product for you.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Loved how it gave my skin a nice glowing tint.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

smells nice good for skin care size is small good packaging and quality good coverage a d texture and color

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Coverage is not that great.. doesn't cover my acne but okay for under-eye circles