MD

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

OBSESSED. Amazing color payoff and best shade I’ve ever seen on my skin tone (Asian and tan) I wouldn’t use this as a blush because you can end up looking like a clown but as a lipstick it is amazing!!!! A lot of product in a jar too. Worth it

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like fig color the most. It’s the gold standard for natural red flush color. This is the color I typically go for, even though I have olive skin, it still showed up nicely and beautifully. Staying power is better than most stains. Non drying. If you a big RMS lip2cheek fan, I’d say this is better.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

A lovely dark red lip/cheek tint that blends well into the skin and lasts much longer than other natural makeup products I've used. Beautiful glass jar with a wooden cap, and the packaging is just beautiful and really high quality. It's a good size as well. Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Super bold and concentrated but sheer and blends nicely. I would keep my lip balm first then this and I would have pouty healthy-looking lips that I'm not worried it will crack my lips. The packaging is excellent and this would last a really long time. Highly recommended.

A little does go a long way with this coz it is highly pigmented. If you just want a dash of colors, you really only need a tiny bit of dabbing. However, the downside is you dun get any moisturising effect because of the little product you have on. So I need to prime my lips first which makes the product is less stay-put. Overall, I still think this is a good multi-use product. And love that you can carry this with you without worrying leakage. And if you want a less dramatic color, this one seems to work better than poppy for Asian skins.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

so so beautiful. wear it on cheeks and lips as often as I can. It has lots of color pay off and goes on smooth not patchy. Unlike my other cheeks stains it actually stays on and true to color with a bit of a glow to it as well.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love the packaging. Colour comes out quite intense so start with less and layer more if necessary. Tried the Fig and Plum shades, both tones are nice but prefer the plum as it is a gentler shade and i use this more for lazy weekends without reaching for multiples proucts... Ingredients are clean too.. Highly recommend trying this!

Posted on May 8, 2022

If you’re Asian (yellowish), this colour will not disappoint you. It is deep red, it won’t make you look like a clown or make your skin look even darker. It’s just look just right and balance.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great quality and awesome ingredients. It is a bit dry so if you're looking for a lip balm this is not for you. Works perfectly both as a lip stain and as a fresh cheek tint. The only downside for me personally, is that the red colours (fig / poppy) both have earthy undertones and go towards brownish rather than red/purple which would suit my complexion better. Will purchase again!

DesertLiving
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love this stain for lips and cheeks. Be sure your skin is moisturized and prepped before using. Color is lovely and would work on many skin tones. Decent staying power. Fig is a pretty red/brown tone. Recommend!